Casting spell after another

Pelle

Am looking into creating a fightclass for my demolock. What i want is for the bot to use demonic empowerment after he summons pet so all pets always are buffed. Is there some way to make it do this?

Regards

should be possible.

in the fightclass-editor yu can check

Have Pet = true

and

Pet Buff = Demonic empowerment=false

and

combat only

the buff give a 12 sec buff. and a cast time of 1.5 sec. With this settings it will cast the buff every time it runs out. (not tested). But: Did you realy want this? every 12 sec casting a 2 sec buff ? I dont know the priority list of warlocks, but I could think, that you will lose dps if you try to maintain this buff all the time.

What you are suggesting i made work, however it is not really what im after. Basically, after every call dreadstalker and hand of gul'dan i want to buff my pets, so the pets always have the buff even the new ones. Using the demonic empowerment also gives my insta shadowbolts which gives soul shards. 

So Im thinking something like:

If last spell cast is call dreadstalkers or hand of gul'dan cast demonic empowerment. If that makes sense.

ok. then check additional if Hand of Gul'dan (Is Spell usable = false ) are on cooldown .

The problem in this case is the OR . You have check the cooldown of both via lua , or you have to create 2 spells with a check of  Dreadstalker and another to check hand of Gul'dan.