Help with profile

koolkaracter

So I am trying my hand at writing a profile.  My goal is to have it all in 1 profile, but currently I can only see doing it in 2 profiles and using relogger to run profiles back to back in a loop (fishing profile and questing profile).  

What I want, is to get to the location to fish (I would have to get there myself and not let the bot get there, as my location is where Conjerer Margoss is located).  Then I want it to fish for Drowned mana for a while and I would love to be able to set up an if statement for something along the lines of 

if GetItemCount(6265) == 100 then "stop and click on 42911 (Conjurer Margoss) x10" 

else Fish some more

end

I already created a Wow Addon that auto turns in 10 Drowned Mana every time you click on the conjurer so all i need to do is click on him to bring up his menu. 

The problems I am having is, I don't see a way in the fishing bot to insert this, additionally, I don't know how to write the code to just Click on the conjurer margoss.  

The way I currently am working it... not ideal by any means is using a blank fishing profile, walking to the fishing spot.  Setting up the relogger to fish for 40 mins, then run a quest profile that just trys to get the quest that the Conjerre Margoss gives.  Since I already completed it (give him 1 drowned mana) all it does is open and close the menu over and over since it can't get the quest.  I let this run for 1 minute then go back to the fishing profile. 

Help!!!???   Also, i'll share my Auto Accept addon if anyone wants it... currently only works for US as I didn't add translations in.