how do you guys solve the gear issue when grinding your level up?

zjxlsmr

just equip whatever gear from looting or any alternate way to get gear?

i am talking about level 10-60. since there ant much variation we can do in terms of spells, zones we can access etc.

cos my boomkin is level 30, and what he is wearing are like for level 5 or 6.........

Assuming i dont have heirlooms.

I usually grind for 2-3 hours while being with family or watching a movie. Then before i stop i regear whatever I have in my bags from drops. Then i usually play with my mains without bot and enjoy the day :)

i use heirloom gear.  but you can use addons to auto equip better gear as you level and loot greens.  before heirloom gear was a thing, i would myself (or have friends) run my alt through dungeons and collect all the gear from bosses.  your main 90 should be able to solo well into wrath level dungeons.

so a lot of times my alt would have gear sitting in the back and as i leveled and was able to use gear make a trip to the city.. train (back when you had to train on even levels) and gear up.

i use heirloom gear.  ........

I use heirloom gear......

I usually grind for 2-3 .....

that means gear from looted right?

guess this is the way to go.

i do have heirlooms can i really ware that till the end of the world? i mean 80s lol

Yup i mean looted. Your looms are good to 80 and 85 (check them).

In jade forest there are vendor in Pearlfin Village that you can visit straigt away to gear up. Full set is about 200g i think

• 3 years later...

On 02/05/2013 at 7:44 PM, Loki said:

The bot should as in, It should, but it doesnt Or This feature is in the bot and should work

Has this issue been resolved? Is there a option to gear automatically? 

• 4 months later...