Quest Profiles 10-90 alliance and horde!

Droidz will you be adding questing profiles 10-90 for horde and alliance like you did for 1-10 a few weeks ago, I would be happy to purchase 3 lifetime keys I'd I knew that it was comming and I believe our community would grow tenfold if there were more profiles made by the developers! Thanks for all your hard work :-)

Asfar as I know, some of our best guys spend all thier time on this.

Give the guys a round of applause and all the great thi gs they deserve. It will be avaliable for uou all soon.

God bless, and thank god for this crew.

Its the best there is

Asfar as I know, some of our best guys spend all thier time on this.

Give the guys a round of applause and all the great thi gs they deserve. It will be avaliable for uou all soon.

God bless, and thank god for this crew.

Its the best there is

Do you know what the approximate time for this is ? 

Its a new area of practice to all of us.

I can say that making a quest profile is VERY time consuming since every quest is done by hand.

A 1-90 would probably take some time but im sure you will see the first parts pretty soon. I.e 1-10, 10-20 and so on.

Here's a small sample

<PickUp QuestName="Southsea Freebooters" QuestId="887" GiverName="Wharfmaster Dizzywig" GiverId="3453"/>
            <While Condition="((HasQuest(14034)) &amp;&amp; (!IsQuestCompleted(14034)))" >
                <CustomBehavior File="UserSettings" PullDistance="1" />
                <CustomBehavior File="InteractWith" MobId="34754" GossipOptions="1" WaitTime="3000" X="-1051.166" Y="-3646.629" Z="24.04116" />
                <CustomBehavior File="InteractWith" MobId="34754" GossipOptions="1" IgnoreCombat="True" X="-1051.166" Y="-3646.629" Z="24.04116" />
                <CustomBehavior File="WaitTimer" WaitTime="3000" GoalText="Waiting for quest to complete {TimeRemaining}" />
            </While>
            <If Condition="((HasQuest(14034)) &amp;&amp; (IsQuestCompleted(14034)))" >
        <TurnIn QuestName="Club Foote" QuestId="14034" TurnInName="Gazlowe" TurnInId="3391" />
                <CustomBehavior File="UserSettings" PullDistance="25" />
            </If>

If you can figure it out and wanna rush it yourself go ahead :) but as Loki stated this an ongoing project and you will need to give it sometime. Rushing it may only lead to unnecessary issues putting your account's at risk. We don't want that.

I would add 3 life time subbs if 10-90 were created by the programmers who made this bot its not good enough to ask the community to make the profiles when you are the guys that charging the dollars, also if the Quest profiler was user friendly there would be plenty of profiles made already. As i have suggested before to Droidz if he make a 10-90 Questing profiles for horde and alliance and sells it as a separate package, people would be happy to pay a fee it was bug free and the bot did not get stuck, i would say the community would increase tenfold! We love this bot, but the community needs to grow, and adding a lifetime key alone is not going to stimulate the growth alone cause there are at least 4 different bots on the market that do the same things that this bot offers, it would make it stand apart from all the others with 10-90 Questing profiles that are perfect!

Indeed its not the customers job to create the content but I can promise you that the devs are working really hard on quest profiles. My shoutout to whoever knows C# is based on the fun involved.

Me personally never had a thought of creating anythi g when i first got the bot but it didnt take long til I fell in love with fight classes. To me, its so much fun tweaking a profile to perfection and taking feedback from the community.

Besides being an awesome bot I believe one of the biggest strengths in Wrobot is its community. Alot of ppl who care and give their point of view. Just like you just did. Its super important and we thank everyone who takes the time to give input.

Im also dreaming about the final 1-90 quest profiles, when its done, it will be amazing.

Keep posting m8, we really appriciate you taking the time to do so.

Loki

actually.... considering all bots present and past. Most do not come with ANY profiles or fight classes. If you want the bot to do a quest, kill a certain mob and what not, then it is 100% the users responsibility to make these for them selves. You pay the fee to use our botting systems, for the support, and for the features we keep adding constantly and to keep the bot working and up to date with each version of wow.

This builds community, provides support from all members, and helps you learn how things work for the future :)

As this is a constantly updated and environmentally changing game. A profile will and can never be perfect. There will always be hang ups once in a while. perfectionism is not possible.

Perfectionism is very possible since its an ideal, a dream, a goal :)

Seriously though, i think the three of us have good pointers and I like the way this community is growing and how active it is.

Keep on rocking!

Not to worry guys :) Currently working on one myself from 1-90 but doing it in pieces so far I'm at Lvl73avrg. Problem right now is the lack of tools. Nonetheless work is still on progress.

If you wanna keep updated on my profiles check out my site at www.playingnaked.tk :)!

Creative - "most come with no profiles" - I'm sorry but this simply isn't true.  Honor buddy includes free profiles for questing, 1-90, for example.  You are just plain, lying.

I have created a number of questing profiles (Horde only so far) but I'm not happy to share yet because they're not perfect and, well - think about it for a second, why should I?  I have contributed more uploads than anyone else at all (apart from Ohren perhaps, not counted the exact numbers, just plucking them out of my baby ass you could say but pretty sure I'm not far off) - for no reason.  Anyway, once I am happy with them I may chuck them online, along with a whole bunch of stuff I keep getting PM'd about by people.

Honesty Time

Admins/Forum Mods - please try posting less and enjoying the sound of your own voices, it's getting a little tedious to say the least - everyone likes assistance, nobody likes posturing.  More from Droidz, less from others would be very welcome.  Your post count means nothing to anyone but you (this entire thread only includes 4 posts from the community - you make up all the rest) -- and this thread is not alone.  I understand you need to balance "empty = dead" vs "lots of posts = activity" but there's a limit.  Ohren's posts actually contribute and I enjoy reading them (very much like when Greg Street [Ghostcrawler] joined Blizzard) - others, well, less so.  

You should consider making Ohren the face of your forums BTW because he's clearly, by a metric mile, who you need front of house to draw in additional clients.  It's a bit like inviting Hannibal Lecter, Aileen Wuornos and Mahatma Ghandi to a job interview and then asking punters to vote for their favorite.  Let's see, who shall we choose....[Droidz excluded here, I think we know who the 3 people I am comparing are].....both of whom will attack me vehemently now.  Meh.

I find myself logging on less and less these days....which may suit you fine when you attack this slightly drunken post (Red wine at an Italian restaurant with your partner FTW!), but, here's a sobering fact, you need girls like me if your bots (WR and TNB) are going to thrive....which I would like to see them do.

Creative - "most come with no profiles" - I'm sorry but this simply isn't true.  Honor buddy includes free profiles for questing, 1-90, for example.  You are just plain, lying.

I have created a number of questing profiles (Horde only so far) but I'm not happy to share yet because they're not perfect and, well - think about it for a second, why should I?  I have contributed more uploads than anyone else at all (apart from Ohren perhaps, not counted the exact numbers, just plucking them out of my baby ass you could say but pretty sure I'm not far off) - for no reason.  Anyway, once I am happy with them I may chuck them online, along with a whole bunch of stuff I keep getting PM'd about by people.

Honesty Time

Admins/Forum Mods - please try posting less and enjoying the sound of your own voices, it's getting a little tedious to say the least - everyone likes assistance, nobody likes posturing.  More from Droidz, less from others would be very welcome.  Your post count means nothing to anyone but you (this entire thread only includes 4 posts from the community - you make up all the rest) -- and this thread is not alone.  I understand you need to balance "empty = dead" vs "lots of posts = activity" but there's a limit.  Ohren's posts actually contribute and I enjoy reading them (very much like when Greg Street [Ghostcrawler] joined Blizzard) - others, well, less so.  

You should consider making Ohren the face of your forums BTW because he's clearly, by a metric mile, who you need front of house to draw in additional clients.  It's a bit like inviting Hannibal Lecter, Aileen Wuornos and Mahatma Ghandi to a job interview and then asking punters to vote for their favorite.  Let's see, who shall we choose....[Droidz excluded here, I think we know who the 3 people I am comparing are].....both of whom will attack me vehemently now.  Meh.

I find myself logging on less and less these days....which may suit you fine when you attack this slightly drunken post (Red wine at an Italian restaurant with your partner FTW!), but, here's a sobering fact, you need girls like me if your bots (WR and TNB) are going to thrive....which I would like to see them do.

HB does indeed include free profiles but not for questing hun those are made by KICKZ :). I also understand the frustration you have of sharing your "Certain" profiles, especially the questing ones.

I wish that some people understand how much time we consume making profiles.

Also a note to the people out there. When we post profiles to the public we do it for free from our heart's, we do not earn any special achievements neither any respect. 

Most of you people are nothing more but just leeches to be honest. Over 150 downloads on one of my profiles and only one person leaves feedback.

That's a total disgrace to be honest.

Even if some profiles might take us 10mintues and done ( with no real hard work put into them )

There is others that take allot of effort and time. Questing profiles? The tools provided for us profile creators right now ? Messy...

Let me tell you how it feels when I'm working on creating quest profiles right now.

Do you remember this guy?

slowpoke1.png

If you do imagine him walking from Pallet Town to Indigo Plateau.

By this step my work for 1-90 FULL-AFK will end finishing next year. If I wanna launch my profile to my community site I wanna make sure it's fully working with no errors or stucks.

I run not 1 but 3 tests every time I create a questing profile piece. Blacklisting, adding better paths,ways and so much more.

Peace,

Playingnaked.

Honesty Time

i have used hb since it started. it did not come with any at first. we all made our own. :) i do not lie my friend

No one here wants to hear their own voices, especially the staff members. we get enough of that in our staff sections lol.

The staff members are chosen for a reason for the things we have done and keep doing. You may not see this but we are there.

You may not receive the answers you want in a manner such as ghost crawler ( whom i dislike a lot :) ) but we do represent the forum in a gracious and wonderful manner.

Thank you for your time in posting this. but i will be locking this for now to avoid anymore confrontation.

If there is an issue with me in anyway, please PM me and i can take care of it for you.

And Yes Ohren is a great person, and he does have a higher status than normal users here :)

P.S. i am still currently working on level 1-90 for worgens and i will be moving to another class as soon as that one is finished.