Make money with botting

I have seen people on the honorbuddy forum saying that they make 30$/bot a day or 200k a day. Is that amount of gold possible or are they just exaggerating and if its possible what requirements do I have (profession, level, how much bots, bot runtime)?

Everything is possible if you find the right stuff to farm.

Think about it - a lot of herbs, mining and skinning are selling for 1000's a stack - same goes for potions - crafted gear and so on.

So if you run your bot like 20+ hours a day, in a good spot, i belive it is possible - but the ban chances would be really really high !

And gold sells for like 0.15/1000 or something like that so you would need like 200.000 a day to make 30$

And by running the bot for 20 hours thats 10k an hour - on my server that would mean:

700 Stonehide leather / hour (Around 3k stack)

67 Starlight Rose / hour  (around 150g/1)

Specific transmorg gear / mounts / pets.

And ofc you would need buyers for that amount of stuff - meaning you wont be able to sell it @ full price at AH all the time.

So yeah it guess it is possbile, but again... I belive it is only possible if you are like the only one botting on the server :-P and it have a lot of buyers/raiders/Roleplayers

- But if you can find one that pays higher lets say 0.20/1000g easier to make 150k gold / day / bot

- But then we have the same problem again, who would take that amount of gold every day ? there have to be buyers for it, and I don't belive there are that many buyers for gold.

Oh i forgot - ofc if you are like 10 persons working together - And have high enough skill cap - you could also sell like 870+ gear for a decent chunck on real money :-) but again....