Economy change with Blood of sargeras... permanent ?

Phoenix

Sooo... Im not sure if its my server or in generel, been checking a few and seems im just in bad luck, but thought I would see what ppl in here thinks.

After the introduction of buying materials from the blood of sargeras, the prices of herbs/ores has been dropping crazy !!! Fjarnskaggl for instance went down from 40-50 to 20-22g each...

You think this will be permanent from now on or im just on the wrong server when I wanted to sell herbs. :) 

This won't likely be permanent, because people who REALLY craft, who generally buy up the supply, will run out of bloods quite quickly.

At the rate they're being used, it's VERY hard to recoup them fast enough to keep the prices low.

I believe, personally, that the prices will bounce back to about 75% of the previous totals, if not higher...

We shall see.

5 hours ago, Hapiguy said:

This won't likely be permanent, because people who REALLY craft, who generally buy up the supply, will run out of bloods quite quickly.

At the rate they're being used, it's VERY hard to recoup them fast enough to keep the prices low.

I believe, personally, that the prices will bounce back to about 75% of the previous totals, if not higher...

We shall see.

Exactly, price was a bit lower yesterday on my realm but today it's normal price and a bit higher for felslate/jewelcrafting item