How to use Battlegrounder Warmane 3.3.5a?

Hi,

I was recommended to buy this bot for auto BG in Warmane 3.3.5a private server. I'm testing out the Trial version, but when I select Battlegrounder and clicked Start, nothing happened. The feature "Automation" is working, my character is running around so I know that the bot detects WoW fine. But nothing is happening when I tried to test out the Battlegrounder feature.

Is there something else I need to set up before using that feature?

EDIT: It is working now. Will purchase license soon.

• 3 weeks later...

How is this bot working for you? Im considering buying it also but from what ive seen the BG's AI is really dull and gets stuck a lot. Do you have any problems, is it working fine for you?

On 18.11.2016 at 0:46 PM, dataznguy4 said:

Hi,

I was recommended to buy this bot for auto BG in Warmane 3.3.5a private server. I'm testing out the Trial version, but when I select Battlegrounder and clicked Start, nothing happened. The feature "Automation" is working, my character is running around so I know that the bot detects WoW fine. But nothing is happening when I tried to test out the Battlegrounder feature.

Is there something else I need to set up before using that feature?

EDIT: It is working now. Will purchase license soon.

Forgot the fight class? ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2016 at 6:41 AM, onqlud said:

How is this bot working for you? Im considering buying it also but from what ive seen the BG's AI is really dull and gets stuck a lot. Do you have any problems, is it working fine for you?

I like it. It does OK for the most part. I usually managed to cap out honor overnight.

On 12/8/2016 at 2:47 PM, iMod said:

Forgot the fight class? ;)

The bot didn't queue BG because I was in a party lol.