Regarding subscription

Hello im new here.

I would like to know if you can buy subscription to the "regular" wrobot and use it for a private tbc server? Under products, there is one called wrobot and wrobot for private servers.

The one for private servers is 20€ while the other has multiple sub options, cant i just use 1 month sub and still use it on a private server?

After looking around some more on the website, i have found out that there is literally 0 profiles from the developers in this section. It seems like people create their own and its basically DIY.

For someone like me who is new at this, is there any newbie guides or something i missed regarding how to get going with the tbc profiles.

i still havent found out if you are required to buy WROBOT for 20€ which says its for private servers, or if i can just sub for month and still use it?

I would really like to test the bot out before buying a whole year license.

Hope someone can help a newbie out.

15 hours ago, kersh said:

Hello im new here.

I would like to know if you can buy subscription to the "regular" wrobot and use it for a private tbc server? Under products, there is one called wrobot and wrobot for private servers.

The one for private servers is 20€ while the other has multiple sub options, cant i just use 1 month sub and still use it on a private server?

Download the bot. Unzip it. Then you can update it. Choose your private server version and update.

Change the name of the folder to macth your private server version.

Then you can unpack the zip file again, and update it for another version of wow, etc...

So basically you can have mutltiple versions of wrobot. Just rename the folders with the version you updated. wrobotLK, wrobotTBC, wrobotLegal ....

Then just start the wrobot.exe in the folder you need for the game you play.

16 minutes ago, Pasterke said:

Download the bot. Unzip it. Then you can update it. Choose your private server version and update.

Change the name of the folder to macth your private server version.

Then you can unpack the zip file again, and update it for another version of wow, etc...

So basically you can have mutltiple versions of wrobot. Just rename the folders with the version you updated. wrobotLK, wrobotTBC, wrobotLegal ....

Then just start the wrobot.exe in the folder you need for the game you play.

Thanks for the informative answer! Do you know how to get fighting profiles or in general profiles for tbc content?