inselmann

So going to lvl90 with oneclick fully afk was doable, now lets do the rest.

The difficult part between pandaria shrine and wod garnison:

I spend an entire day to test it on 4 accounts and solve problems,
i dont attach the whole script, so you have to make your own followpath routines.

We use the cave in timeless isles to go to wod content, we skip the tanaan prequest entirely!!!

The difficult stuff i post here, lets start:

- We start pandaria shrine, there we automate buying all flight skills, the flight trainer is not
  clickable, maybe he flies too high, i had problems to click it, so my workaround, we manually click to screen.

<QuestsSorted Action="None" NameClass="Fliegen lernen beschissenster fluglehrer ever mausklick notwendig" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="var position = new Vector3(1555.219, 890.882, 478.4328);&#xD;&#xA;int npcEntryId = 60167;&#xD;&#xA;&#xD;&#xA;if (!ObjectManager.Me.IsOnTaxi)&#xD;&#xA;{&#xD;&#xA;    if (wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPositionAndIntecractWithNpc(position, npcEntryId))&#xD;&#xA;    {&#xD;&#xA;        Usefuls.SelectGossipOption(GossipOptionsType.taxi);&#xD;&#xA;    }&#xD;&#xA;}" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="Wait" NameClass="1000" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="robotManager.Helpful.Mouse.CurseurWindowPercentagePosition(wManager.Wow.Memory.WowMemory.Memory.WindowHandle, 50, 50);" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="robotManager.Helpful.Mouse.ClickLeft();" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="robotManager.Helpful.Mouse.CurseurWindowPercentagePosition(wManager.Wow.Memory.WowMemory.Memory.WindowHandle, 50, 40);" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="robotManager.Helpful.Mouse.ClickLeft();" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="Wait" NameClass="2000" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="var position = new Vector3(1555.219, 890.882, 478.4328);&#xD;&#xA;int npcEntryId = 60167;&#xD;&#xA;&#xD;&#xA;if (!ObjectManager.Me.IsOnTaxi)&#xD;&#xA;{&#xD;&#xA;    if (wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPositionAndIntecractWithNpc(position, npcEntryId))&#xD;&#xA;    {&#xD;&#xA;        Usefuls.SelectGossipOption(GossipOptionsType.taxi);&#xD;&#xA;    }&#xD;&#xA;}" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="robotManager.Helpful.Mouse.CurseurWindowPercentagePosition(wManager.Wow.Memory.WowMemory.Memory.WindowHandle, 50, 50);" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="robotManager.Helpful.Mouse.CurseurWindowPercentagePosition(wManager.Wow.Memory.WowMemory.Memory.WindowHandle, 50, 40);" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunLuaCode" NameClass="RunMacroText (&quot;/click ClassTrainerScrollFrameButton4&quot;);" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunLuaCode" NameClass="RunMacroText (&quot;/click ClassTrainerTrainButton&quot;);" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunLuaCode" NameClass="RunMacroText (&quot;/click ClassTrainerScrollFrameButton3&quot;);" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunLuaCode" NameClass="RunMacroText (&quot;/click ClassTrainerTrainButton&quot;);" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunLuaCode" NameClass="RunMacroText (&quot;/click ClassTrainerScrollFrameButton2&quot;);" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunLuaCode" NameClass="RunMacroText (&quot;/click ClassTrainerScrollFrameButton1&quot;);" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunLuaCode" NameClass="RunMacroText (&quot;/click ClassTrainerScrollFrameButton1&quot;);" />

- I also set my hearthstone to shrine

<QuestsSorted Action="None" NameClass="schrein ruhestein setzen" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.UseMount = false;&#xD;&#xA;wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.UseFlyingMount = false;" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="Pulse" NameClass="laufenzumschreinwirt" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="var position = new Vector3(1675.722, 907.3195, 489.4334);&#xD;&#xA;int npcEntryId = 63008;&#xD;&#xA;&#xD;&#xA;if (!ObjectManager.Me.IsOnTaxi)&#xD;&#xA;{&#xD;&#xA;    if (wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPositionAndIntecractWithNpc(position, npcEntryId))&#xD;&#xA;    {&#xD;&#xA;        Usefuls.SelectGossipOption(GossipOptionsType.taxi);&#xD;&#xA;        Lua.RunMacroText(&quot;/click GossipTitleButton1&quot;);&#xD;&#xA;    }&#xD;&#xA;}" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunLuaCode" NameClass="RunMacroText (&quot;/click GossipTitleButton1&quot;);" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="Wait" NameClass="2500" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunLuaCode" NameClass="RunMacroText (&quot;/click StaticPopup1Button1&quot;);" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="Wait" NameClass="4000" />

- then we walk outside and fly to timeless isle (i dont make the quest and use teleport because i was
  killed from other players and after death i stucked...so lets fly) YOUR PART
- now we are on the timeless isle, we walk east to the frogs...swim to the water near the ship.
  I had problems to move down and dive, so i manually did it:

<QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="wManager.Wow.Helpers.Keybindings.PressKeybindings(wManager.Wow.Enums.Keybindings.SITORSTAND, 1000 * 14);" />

- lets make a small followpath inside the underwater cave, inside there are 4 chairs and the fire is not clickable
  right now, you must sit before it is clickable

<QuestsSorted Action="None" NameClass="stuhl und feuer" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.CloseIfPlayerTeleported = false;" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="None" NameClass="hinsetzen" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="While" NameClass="ObjectManager.Me.Position.DistanceTo2D(new Vector3(-999.9601f, -5641.366f, -44.75517f)) &lt; 150" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="var position = new Vector3(-999.9601f, -5641.366f, -44.75517f);&#xD;&#xA;int objEntryId = 180325;&#xD;&#xA;&#xD;&#xA;if (wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPositionAndIntecractWithGameObject(position, objEntryId))&#xD;&#xA;{&#xD;&#xA;    System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(1500);&#xD;&#xA;}" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="Wait" NameClass="3000" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="None" NameClass="feuer anklicken" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="While" NameClass="ObjectManager.Me.Position.DistanceTo2D(new Vector3(-1001.813f, -5639.821f, -44.56136f)) &lt; 150" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="var position = new Vector3(-1001.813f, -5639.821f, -44.56136f);&#xD;&#xA;int objEntryId = 238758;&#xD;&#xA;&#xD;&#xA;if (wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPositionAndIntecractWithGameObject(position, objEntryId))&#xD;&#xA;{&#xD;&#xA;    System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(1500);&#xD;&#xA;}" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="EndWhile" NameClass="" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="EndWhile" NameClass="" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="Wait" NameClass="30000" />

- done we are on wod area gorgrond, now we make followpath to North WEST, we swim all the way, around the small bay,
  on the left side we see horde flight guy...alliance guy is on the other side
  we can click him and he flies us to our garnison (where it will be)

<QuestsSorted Action="If" NameClass="ObjectManager.Me.Position.DistanceTo2D(new Vector3(9226.878, 495.3438, 6.725389)) &lt; 150" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="var position = new Vector3(9226.878, 495.3438, 6.725389);&#xD;&#xA;int npcEntryId = 89831;&#xD;&#xA;&#xD;&#xA;if (!ObjectManager.Me.IsOnTaxi)&#xD;&#xA;{&#xD;&#xA;    if (wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPositionAndIntecractWithNpc(position, npcEntryId))&#xD;&#xA;    {&#xD;&#xA;        Usefuls.SelectGossipOption(GossipOptionsType.taxi);&#xD;&#xA;    }&#xD;&#xA;}" />

- the start quests to build the garnison is now where we normally land first and we can begin the questline there
  to build our garnison

<QuestsSorted Action="PickUp" NameClass="ASongofFrostandFire" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="If" NameClass="wManager.Wow.Helpers.Quest.HasQuest(33815)" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.CloseIfPlayerTeleported = false;" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.UseMount = false;&#xD;&#xA;wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.UseFlyingMount = false;" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="Wait" NameClass="15000" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="Pulse" NameClass="frostandfirelaufen" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="TurnIn" NameClass="ASongofFrostandFire" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="PickUp" NameClass="OfWolvesandWarriors" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="EndIf" NameClass="" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="None" NameClass="" />

and so on... i build my garnison and then start grinding to 100.

If i have the garnison stone i skip all these lines and go directly to my grind stuff,
this might be helpful. You can check if item is in your inventory:

<QuestsSorted Action="If" NameClass="wManager.Wow.Helpers.ItemsManager.HasItemById(110560)" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="GoToStep" NameClass="971" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="EndIf" NameClass="" />

Now you can make your own fully afk-able 1-100 profile :-)
Have fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E--nVpHC2yA

2af0inm.jpg