Moving while drinking

hello i cannot have my character to stop running for a drink, it does things like that :

Can move during cast : No

(1205=Melon Juice)

[F] 18:41:36 - [FightClass] Launch LUA script: local name = GetItemInfo(1205); RunMacroText('/use ' .. name);
18:41:37 - [Looting] Loot Southsea Cutthroat
[F] 18:41:37 - [FightClass] Launch LUA script: local name = GetItemInfo(1205); RunMacroText('/use ' .. name);
18:41:38 - [Fight] Player Attack Southsea Privateer (lvl 15)
[F] 18:41:38 - [FightClass] Launch LUA script: local name = GetItemInfo(1205); RunMacroText('/use ' .. name);

I tried to look on the forum but I did not find any solutions for the WOTLK wrobot client.

Ty for reading.

I just use the built in settings for eating and drinking and I am not sure how to do it through a FightClass. If you try the built in settings make sure you set the threshold for when you want the bot to go into the restore mode I think it defaults at 35% health and/or mana.

I also use 

wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.FoodName = "Tel'Abim Banana";

to dynamically change which food I want it to use during a Quester profile with Action type RunCode.

I do not know why I was thinking there were very different clients for Wrobot, I just noticed that In general settings there is an advanced settings button, I will press it tonight after work and try to fiddle with the settings.

Thanks for your answer.

Its ok I just tried the advanced settings for food/drink and it works very well, the more I learn the more I find this bot to be really well made.

So asking for the character to drink thro the Fight Class must be a mistake.

Thanks for your answer.

Veuillez passer une bonne soirée xD !