New user, looking to buy and was wondering if this is the right bot

UnlimitedPotential

Hey guys! 

So I'm a student studying right now and I don't have time to play WoW anymore. Do you guys think it's safe for me to bot while doing my homework? The bot will always be monitored and won't be run for more than 6 hours absolute MAX (avg around 3-4 hours).

Ideally I want to run it on my main without getting banned, but we all know that's not happening. Even still, I'll still ask the question, assuming the bot is always monitored and running gathering runs on a route that I do legit for 2.5 hours every day, is it worth running on my main?

OR

Is it worth spending money and buying a separate account, hand leveling (or using questing profile to level 100) and botting gold on that account?

Also, how often do you guys here actually get banned? And if it's possible to tell, do you guys get banned from the bot actually getting detected, or just reports/GM saw you botting in game? I've botted in many other games before, so I know how to smart bot.

I apologize in advance if someone else asked this question before as I'm looking for more recent answers, or if it's in the right section. I also apologize if these kinds of threads are against the rules, and in case it is, please remove mine.

Thanks!

It's not recommended to bot on main account but I have for a few years. I did get banned unfortunately but due to warden scan. November was rough. But Droidz worked his ass off to get the bot updated. I now use the bot on new account and it has been great. Just gotta do it smartly. I only will run it while away for a max of 4 hours. Longer while monitoring but I mix it up so it doesn't look like I'm doing the same thing for hours. You could also do another account and prolly farm old content with your 100. Real money is in Legion atm imo.