"Player Dead"

Sendan

I have been using the same character to bot for the past week about 4 hours a day for about 9 days now. Today, after updating, I was trying to start the gatherer bot but everytime it does, it says its resurrecting and in the log it says 

[Normal] *time* - Player Dead

My character is currently at full health. I tried to solve it by flying high and dismounting to die and let the bot resurrect it self, which it did do but still sees it as being dead.

Any help please?

Hello,

Do you have try to disable all addons wow and restart wow, wrobot?

Try also to reinstall wrobot in clean folder. 

Tell me if your problem is not solved (share your log, tell me if you have try with another character and your player class, thank).

Can you extract attached file in "WRobot\Profiles\Custom Profile\"

Launch wrobot, select product "custom product", launch and select customprofil.cs.

This create debugLog.txt in wrobot folder, send me text of this file please.

my class is  blood dk , and what is the aura u mean??

and I tried to update it , and I did ,  the problem is everytime I open wrobot  it askes me to update, and so on :(

help pls ,

I have found what cause problem. When wrobot is installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\ the updater don't want download correctly spell.txt.gz.

I ignore raison but I'll fix it, for the moment try to install wrobot on your desktop (you can donwload manually file: http://download.wrobot.eu/wrobot/bin/Data/spell.txt.gz (move this file in WRobot\Data\ folder))