error during hook test

Elerick

Hello, so my problem is that when I try to start the wrobot whit the directx9 I have and error saying that error during hook test and that i have to change my

directx, when I run the program with directx11 it Works like silk so help me please, sorry my english it´s not the greatets.

Thanks

Hello,

If I have understand wrobot works only with directx 11 only?

I don't understand what you want, directx 11 is better than directx9. if wrobot works for you with directx 11 it's fine.

(reboot your computer after installation)

Hello.

I was helping to Elerick with his issue, and I will explain some details.

In first place He is using directx 11 becouse bot does not work using directx 9 (He gets the message "error during hook test" ).

Bot works partially using directx 11, but some things does not work, like rotations.

Elerick tried to fix it with :

"But for fix problem with directx9 try to install it: http://slimdx.google...nuary 2012).msi

(reboot your computer after installation)"

and He gets a blue screen error after reboot.

He has directx 9 up to date and graphic drivers too.

Hello,

If wrobot can hook wow it also works well with DirectX11 than directx9 (it is difficult to hook all directx version on all computer because some graphic drivers modify directx).

Can you share log please? Do you have updated wrobot today (I have fixed an problem appear with the spells list on some computer)?