Quick question about How do you create a gathering profile?

testingz

Hello everyone,

Again a quick question: I've just downloaded one of the recommended profiles for gathering and it works quite okay, but I personally would do it alot more smooth. Now I've figured out how to edit it and to my surprise I see only, what looks like, coordinates. The bot in here on his path is clearly noticing if herbs are up or not (looking on the minimap) is this done by a radar? It's clearly not done by simply recording mouse clicks, isnt it? There is abit more tech behind it.

For herb gathering for example, how do you check if a plant is up or not? And if one is up, go there and pick it up and then go back to the regular track and continue. If it's not up, continue with the regular path. Am I overthinking it?

How to do it / fully access it?

As you thought the bot is not just clicking, it is scanning the area around it self and if there is something you want around it it will generate a new path to the node for example. after it it is going back to your waypoint. If i'm not wrong there is a range number in the general settings for the scanning area.

The gather bot should allready do what you where talking about.