Can I import honorbuddy/demonbuddy plugins into Wrobot?

testingz

Why would you even want a server hoping plugin, its useless after the nerfs, even on this plugin website you can read:

As of 7.0 Server Hoping is pretty much dead, will leave this up if anyone wants the code.

6 hours ago, mich125 said:

Why would you even want a server hoping plugin, its useless after the nerfs, even on this plugin website you can read:

As of 7.0 Server Hoping is pretty much dead, will leave this up if anyone wants the code.

did you actually try it? it works perfectly fine. you just need to pick other options then the default search for groups in "common" tab

Its not about if plugin works lol, its about blizzard changes with 7.0 patch. Now you need to be in the same zone as party leader in order to get phased to his realm, which makes this plugin close to useless.

3 minutes ago, mich125 said:

Its not about if plugin works lol, its about blizzard changes with 7.0 patch. Now you need to be in the same zone as party leader in order to get phased to his realm, which makes this plugin close to useless.

yes, I am talking about the wow addon "server hop" and also the inbuilt wow search function for groups to hop servers. I am really wondering why nobody found this out and keeps complaining or not using server hopping "since they nerfed it" - as said, it works fine. And I have hopped prior to the nerfes, I know what I am talking about. And when I say it still works (pretty much as before, but ofc not with mass amounts and the entire server population  - like 40-50% as before, for example like in WoD) it does work :)

that's why it would be really nice if the plugin here would work. would perfect the bot for farming nodes even more