Frabato

When using wrotation in arena sometimes it stops working and then the stopness persists in next queues too.Found something suspicious in the logs:says cant reach player x,player x added to blacklist.How do i stop this madness.

Even done it with the dummy - "Can't reach training dummy blacklisting it".If i could disable this blacklisting while im in arena would be so epic.

Problem not solved.Worked on the 1st arena match after then its wont just cast my spells.So much ambaressment in arena.

Bot>Idle i think when i check it.Just was trying to figure if mounting in arena bugs it.For fighting im using /startattack macro on my mousewheel and rolling it like crazy could be this too.

I have observed something Wrotation  dont work in some specific places like Gunship Battle in ICC and some arenas,  Dont have other chars :D .Addons disable doesnt help.

Not all donjons have mesh (for generate path). This can cause problem. Try to turn off option manage movement in product settings (you need move to target manually).

I don't use it,and how could i even had the idea to use it in gunship battle and arenas :D .Also tried removing the click to walk still wont help.

I saw, that it is nor working if the enemy has a large hit box. Than it wont work.

For this enemey ( like horidon etc. ) I use a fight class where i have changed the Range to 20. Than everything works ok.

If you have the range to normal ( 5 ) you have to stand directly UNDER the Boss to get it work.

Hi,

It would be nice an NPC blacklist for battlegrounder (If some npc is on the blacklist the bot shouldn't attack).

The bot always attack minions, totems, lock's gates, ect. Its very detectable. In AV always targeting  http://www.wowhead.com/npc=13179/wing-commander-guse and its not valid target, so my character is just stay and do nothing.

Thanks