**[Solved]**Fisherbot Bug Report

Gexzilla

[Error] 15:37 - SpellIdByName(string spellName): System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: source
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.Where[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
   at wManager.Wow.Helpers.SpellManager.SpellListManager.SpellIdByName(String spellName)
StackTrace:
[Error] 15:37 - MountDruidId(): System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: collection
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.InsertRange(Int32 index, IEnumerable`1 collection)
   at wManager.Wow.Helpers.SpellManager.MountDruidId()
StackTrace:
[Error] 15:37 - SpellIdByName(string spellName): System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.Where[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
   at wManager.Wow.Helpers.SpellManager.SpellListManager.SpellIdByName(String spellName)
StackTrace:
[Error] 15:37 - MountDruidId(): System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.InsertRange(Int32 index, IEnumerable`1 collection)
StackTrace:
StackTrace:
StackTrace:
StackTrace:
StackTrace:
StackTrace:
StackTrace:
[Normal] 15:37 - Dismount
StackTrace:
StackTrace:
[Fight] 15:37 - Cast  ()
[Fight] 15:37 - Cast  ()
[Fight] 15:38 - Cast  ()
[Fight] 15:39 - Cast  ()
[Debug] 15:39 - ProductStop(), StackTrace:
[Normal] 15:39 - Stop Fisherbot Complete

I went over this with gex personally, and have also seen this happen before, I can assure he had the product and general settings correct and he has all required files installed.  I have also seen this bug before, but casting fishing manually one time corrects this.  I was not able to get a bug report.

What happens here is when clicking start, the bot spams casting () and its missing the fishing skill.  Ive seen this on some occasions, but have yet to narrow down what causes it.

twizt3dkitty was on my computer for the entire setup and it was working before the update. While the bot was active my toon would move around a bit but did not fish. I had to cast the fishing pole and the bot would retreive the catch but would not cast on its own.

i connected to him through teamviewer to run the base update for him, i saw the error first hand, and experienced it once myself, but it also corrected itself, another user in my guild is reporting the same thing too

Got a report from a guildie yesterday that after reinstalling the admin base, both this fishing problem and the archy bug being found were corrected.  tested with .zip and .exe installers.  Per PM to Droidz, i will be rereleasing the installer in a day or two with changes to the way it updates.

As advised by Twizt3dkitty, reinstalling the base after downloading the latest patch has solved the fishing problem for me, thanks for getting it fixed so quickly.