Risk of getting banned on same network

If I had 2 computers but only 1 network, how would I avoid getting banned on 1 of the computers assuming I'm only botting on the other?

Should I be using a proxy? Or is the network IP still visiable for blizzard? Is blizzard able to see through that?

if you dont use 100 bots over the same ip i would not worry about it. but transfering gold between the bot and the regular account is dangerous.

even with transfering over a guild bank it is very easy for blizz to ban your regular account too.

57 minutes ago, supersurfer said:

if you dont use 100 bots over the same ip i would not worry about it. but transfering gold between the bot and the regular account is dangerous.

even with transfering over a guild bank it is very easy for blizz to ban your regular account too.

What would you suggest in terms of utilizing the gold you farm with the bot? Auction house transfer?

2 hours ago, supersurfer said:

Auction house transfer is the safest way, but even with that method i know some people who got busted :/ but i think if you not transfer huge amounts with one grey item the chance is pretty low i would guess.

auction house is just as safe as guild bank... if they want to fuck you up they just do, no matter what. you have to be a real asshole if they do that because it isnt a common behavior.

Dont be so human and overthink too much. The way botters are getting caught is not due to warden, it's due to reports. Look at all the botters, running around in zig-zags, getting stuck or even flying through the air. Do you think other players are stupid? :) And you dont send letters without a custom subject, you never be so lazy and let the system pre-fill the subject by the items or amount of gold you send away. Via auction house transfer you use items like everyone else does. Possible rare drops, green ones used for transmog. And also I would not overthink that too much. Go straight with what you feel is right and keep instantly away where you feel not right about it and struggle to come up with an instant solution. And you use an extra account, possible registered with a different IP like from a phone and fake infos for the gold hoarding. Blizz could possibly also track from which bank acc/paypal you've bought that battle-chest, sure, but would they really do that effort? If you want to be super, super sure - purchase it with a prepaid credit card.

All my learning from the past.

So much error happens due to laziness. And almost no error ever occured in ways how people tell themselves the stories on how they assume it all happenes, conspiracy and unclear and all that. No. It's in reality much more simple, that's just getting overlooked and there is the false story and the guesses. And then the cascade of readers and listeners follows and share that again and rarely anyone every actually seeks proof. And here we are 2016 in our human life: confusion without actual proof. Ofc that has to change, in every level of our life here. Ofc also the internet. Everywhere.

PS: When you type in google whatever you like to know about exploiting and bots, you also come up with wrobot. This is a public place, it is so foolish to write about exploits here that you want to experience them lasting. What I've shared with you is just common sense and nothing special which does not fall under the radar. You can say blizzard is aware of that because that is how a standard player plays. You dont play like an exploiter or a botter. You dress like a normal player does, you equip it with some epics and dont run around with the worst mount and green/blue clothes. What do you think other players will do with you? Look at the botters, all the DKs currently on my realm (which I wont report). All the same gear, the same hord standard wyphern mount. How long do you think they are gonna last? When you bot and do all that, you calm your nerves and be normal, you play like a normal player and act as if it's all allowed (and God allows it).

Cheers

problem is: the botter community is underestimating blizzard, they think blizzard is just stupid und they dont see what you are doing... thinking that auction house is safe and shit... just ridiculous

On 1. 3. 2017 at 1:58 AM, wlhr said:

problem is: the botter community is underestimating blizzard, they think blizzard is just stupid und they dont see what you are doing... thinking that auction house is safe and shit... just ridiculous

We dont underestimate them, we simply know them :) Its not bout lack of skill, its bout lack of time. GM can check all logs, ban all accounts from same ip, ban everybdoy who withdrawed from guild bank.. But it need long time and theres 500 more reports waiting to be solved. So GM usually ban botting acc and go. Only few of them ban guild bank too. Probability of getting banned another acc whos not running directly under bot isnt high.