Any help out there?

Does anyone have a Fightclass warlock/hunter they would share, i'm really bad with these things, and i tried watching that video but couldn't really figure out how to make one.. if someone could be nice and share one that would be cool since there is no warlock/hunter fightclasses shared atm for tbc

Ok so since it seems no one wants to help me ive tried figuring out how to make one myself. Im having a problem with the Warlock I Cant seem to make him summon voidwalker i have

Me level

Havepet

Soul shards

Hi, i could shara a warlock FC but as i'm 26 the FC don't do a lot more than VW, and dot

you just need to got soul shards to invoke him.

I gonna put the FC as soon i can

you can also pick up a FC on Vanilla it  almsot the same

Cool would appriciate it if you had one. 

And also the priority list. Does number 1 Mean that is the spell that is cast first. or number 10? or is it the top one that is casted first

Here,  it's the FC for Warlock . just put dots, Life tap, drain life and send pet

Demo.xml

And also the priority list. Does number 1 Mean that is the spell that is cast first. or number 10? or is it the top one that is casted first

Open it into the FC editor, oh sorry don't really figure out what you said. The top spell means is the first spell cast (also bigger priority)