Plugin to wait to loot

dragonmase

Hi, I'm not sure if this can already be done somewhere, searched the forum but couldn't find.

Is there a plugin that wait a certain amount of time, before it starts looting the mobs around you? Then go back to the original position?

This is because alot of the tmog farms invovles you killing very disperesed low level creatures. Currently the bot will kill one, walk up without mount, loot, then walk over to the next mob. Very slow. It would be great if there was a plugin that allows you to kill all the mobs in an area for after 2 minutes, then you go into flight form and start flying around and purely looting everything, then only start killing again. 

22 minutes ago, dragonmase said:

Hi, I'm not sure if this can already be done somewhere, searched the forum but couldn't find.

Is there a plugin that wait a certain amount of time, before it starts looting the mobs around you? Then go back to the original position?

This is because alot of the tmog farms invovles you killing very disperesed low level creatures. Currently the bot will kill one, walk up without mount, loot, then walk over to the next mob. Very slow. It would be great if there was a plugin that allows you to kill all the mobs in an area for after 2 minutes, then you go into flight form and start flying around and purely looting everything, then only start killing again. 

35 minutes ago, Runaro said:

Not signed in

HI, thanks for your reply but I tried this before and it wasn't what I was looking for. Because after it kills, you will still run over to loot it after every fight, which is very slow.

What I had in mind is simply having a plugin that goes like "Wait 2 minutes (turn of the loot), then loot all at once, and return to original position". 

Basically the scenario is me playing a druid just standing in a spot and pressing moonfire and every mob, all mobs in range die instantly, every 2 minutes it will fly around and collect loot, return to original position, continue spamming again.