Game version incorrect

qweqa

hello , i just bought wrobot and after downloading it , i tried to launch the bot , but i got this message ( game version incorrect )

also my anti-virus deleting things ( since i downloaded and updated wrobot ) and saying it's a high risk , is that normal ? 

11 minutes ago, Droidz said:

Hello, can you read this: http://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1381-repairinstall-wrobot/#comment-966
If you problem is not resolved, can you share your log file please ( http://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1779-how-to-post-your-log-file-with-your-topic/ ).

hello , after i downloaded / update , the wrobot , my anti-virus is deleting things and saying it's high risk , so is that normal and happend to everyone ?

16 minutes ago, Droidz said:

sorry i didn't understand what you meant , do you mean ( i should not download wrobot in this website ) ?

1 minute ago, qweqa said:

sorry i didn't understand what you meant , do you mean ( i should not download wrobot in this website ) ?

No sorry, you need to download WRobot this website to avoid virus (I have edit my last message, I have make mistake).

7 minutes ago, Droidz said:

No sorry, you need to download WRobot this website to avoid virus (I have edit my last message, I have make mistake).

if my anti-virus start removing files from wrobot ? is that okay? and what should i do if get this message ? ( game version incorrect )

my anti-virus always delete files since i downloaded wrobot and saying it's high risk , is that normal ? or it's just me ? because i don't want to risk my pc 

12 hours ago, qweqa said:

hello , i just bought wrobot and after downloading it , i tried to launch the bot , but i got this message ( game version incorrect )

also my anti-virus deleting things ( since i downloaded and updated wrobot ) and saying it's a high risk , is that normal ? 

Hey! I had the same error, and solutioned it just opening battle.net desk app, you can check your game version on the left corner of WoW login screen, and the current version when you open the bot. Hope this works for you too.

1 minute ago, ghaleon16 said:

Hey! I had the same error, and solutioned it just opening battle.net desk app, you can check your game version on the left corner of WoW login screen, and the current version when you open the bot. Hope this works for you too.

hey mate , i just fixed it , thanks for helping me