Did anyone ever think about this.

Dequality

Create a DK profile which will do the entire starting zone once its done simply sent the gold acquired if i recall it correctly it gets around 500-1000g when it's done in the start zone? is it worth it for farming gold that way or?^^ 

- Dequality.

55 minutes ago, Dequality said:

Create a DK profile which will do the entire starting zone once its done simply sent the gold acquired if i recall it correctly it gets around 500-1000g when it's done in the start zone? is it worth it for farming gold that way or?^^ 

- Dequality.

Do the math

It's say it takes 3 hours to complete for the bot.

That's 165-333 g/hour

Let's say you farm end level skinning.

And let's say you get 2000 gold for a stack of 200 materials, or let's just say you have a mule to take them for 1000g/stsck

You farm 2-3 pr. Mob and should kill + skin around 60 pr/hour + sell mats to vendor giving let's say 200g/h

Meaning this would give you around 2300-3300 g/h on AH - fee

Or 1300 to a mule.

If the prices are different on your realm, just inset other g/h and do the math :)

you make more gold while leveling to 100 with battlechest edition or 110 with legion and then grind/gather mats.

dk start zone is like 100-250gold if i remember right and that is not enough for the time spent.

6 hours ago, wlhr said:

you make more gold while leveling to 100 with battlechest edition or 110 with legion and then grind/gather mats.

dk start zone is like 100-250gold if i remember right and that is not enough for the time spent.

Am pretty sure its more likely 500+ but anyways, i might be wrong :) and yea i see its not worth it :) and ofc you get more gold from leveling 1-100 ? if that's what you meant lol :)