Maybe i dont know what im doing?

deadhax

Maybe im an idiot or being to impatient? but i find this program to be awful. again maybe its me, but have the scripts that our written just seem to be bad. again this is referring to new toons and trying to bot level. but the fight classes just seem to spam one action if you can get it to do that. the grinder just causes you to die again and again and all gear ruined without the bot repairing.again if someone can maybe point me in the right direction it would be great. or a tip on whats the best lvl profile. thanks in advanced and thanks to all the coders/programmers putting out scripts, your time and work is appreciated.

Are you using fight-classes that you have made or are you using from the forums? If you have a poor fightclass, it might not be the grinder profile that is bad, thats probably just the fight class. If i may ask, what class and what level? It might give some headaches in the beginning but i promise you, once you set it all up it runs like clockwork. 

I mostly write my own profiles but i have used 

to great success (when it comes to low-lvl profiles). Link the fight class you are using and we might figure out what the problem is, and perhaps a log. And when you get a bit more advanced you can write them yourself with 100s of different options when to use abilities so dont give up!

im playing on war mane, lorderon. private server. will this profile wtill work on a wotlk private server? gonna make my way with my lvl 10 druid to the lvl zone in this profile and try it out. these where the ones i was using prior to switching to a different toon to try out other profiles.

Wicked's Night Elf Starter 3.3.5 beta.xml

low druid.xml