Tips and Trix for all new Wrobot users.

Shadowkilla

Hi.

Been using Wrobot for off and on for 6 month. Wanna give all new user some helpful info in order to get started and to make some easy gold.

First thing you shuold do after you install it is to update it (this does automaticly). After that take you time and download a fight class for your current class. It´s a small xml file that you can get from this page. You put it in your fight class folder.

Alot of people talking about making brand new so called profiles in order to get the most off wrobot, this imo is unececary at first. You have plenty of built in profils in wrobot from the get go. Then you should take a bit of your time to go in advanced setting and set it up how you like it. After this you are set to go.

I recommend you go get herb and mine at first. And chose gathering if you a low lv. Every herb and every mine you pick or farm will get you xp. When you have enuff gold buy bigger bags, this helps alot. Don´t think you can make millions of gold at first, ´that comes in time. Be patient, baby sit wrobot as much as possible. It´s common you get stuck ingame. Don´t bot 24/7. Turn off wrobot from time to time so Blizz don´t get your attention. Don´t put to much in Action house. Bot in low pop loctions.

When you get more advanced in your boting you can if you want create your own profils. (This is a bit safer and harder for Blizz to detect).

Bannwaves do happend. Thats life. So suicide bot if you can.

Have fun and stay safe.

Soory for my spelling.

• Shadowkilla changed the title to Tips and Trix for all new Wrobot users.