Nethershard Farm

snappz

I heard you can make 300k a day through nethershard farming with grinder does anybody know how to make this profile? Should I set up a Path and make it kill farm?

I made one but I dont think it is that profitable

edit: and you definitely dont make 300k each day with it, but maybe i did something wrong. try it yourself. and btw; who told you that? :huh:

16 hours ago, wlhr said:

I made one but I dont think it is that profitable

edit: and you definitely dont make 300k each day with it, but maybe i did something wrong. try it yourself. and btw; who told you that? :huh:

What or where would you suggest to make a profile to do to get nethershards? I havn't spent much time there so not sure what the best way is to get them.

44 minutes ago, KnightRyder said:

What or where would you suggest to make a profile to do to get nethershards? I havn't spent much time there so not sure what the best way is to get them.

Consider two things: How much nethershards do you want to farm in what amount of time? And how long do you want to run the bot?

Problem with this new area is there are numerous people and since it is a new area it can happen sometimes that your bot maybe will get stuck. (Which obviously is dangerous for your account because of reports and monitoring in the beginning is recommended!)

You also have to take into account before starting the bot everyday/night in which area exactly you will farm because of the switching worldquests, sometimes an area is overrun because of that and sometimes it is pretty much dead because there is no quest; which is in my opinion the safest time to grind the hell out of that area.

So find out yourself which area is best, create a profil and... profit. :wink: