big noob needs help (teleport = false) if using hearthstone

dafuqlol

hi (sorry for bad english)

what this should do is, turn the teleporter false, if im using hearthstone ... like this

wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.CloseIfPlayerTeleported = false ; If(Item Using) but i really dont know how and where to look for this thing (hearthstone id 6948)  and how it should look like... can anyone help me PLEASE? i know thats a noob question, but i have spent 1-2 hours and i still have no idea <_> please :(

Hello, that what you have described is a minor bug that shouldn't occur while the player is using a portal or hearthstone( maybe it needs to get reported ;) ).

Here's a workaround for the heartstone that should work:

wManager.Wow.Helpers.EventsLuaWithArgs.OnEventsLuaWithArgs += (id, args) =>
        {
            if (id == wManager.Wow.Enums.LuaEventsId.UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDED && args[0] == "player" && args[1] == "Hearthstone")
            {
                robotManager.Helpful.Logging.Write("Player casted hearthstone\n=>Set CloseIfPlayerTeleported to false");
                wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.CloseIfPlayerTeleported = false;
                var t = System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Run(async delegate
                {
                    await System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Delay(6000);
                    robotManager.Helpful.Logging.Write("Player changed different zone\n=>Set CloseIfPlayerTeleported to true");
                    wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.CloseIfPlayerTeleported = true;
                });
            }
        };

and if the first message coming too late just replace

UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDED

Delay(6000)

with

UNIT_SPELLCAST_START

Delay(13000)