Check if a door is open

zedek

Was trying to figure if a door is open with wrobot, its a barrier that you can cross after you kill a mob, i used WowGameObject.State in HB to check if it was open, is there anything in wrobot that gets me that info ? tried IsMDXCollidable , and sometimes it updates, sometimes it wont.

Hello, what you are looking for is a descriptor field. I researched a bit in my decompiler and have found in HB your "WowGameObject.State". It has "return (WoWGameObjectState) this.Bytes1[0];" in Wrobot it's "WoWGameObject.GOType" with "return (WoWGameObjectType) (Memory.WowMemory.Memory.ReadInt32(this.GetDescriptorAddress(Descriptors.GameObjectFields.Bytes1)) >> 8 & (int) byte.MaxValue);" but if you looking at the enum of "WoWGameObjectState"(HB) / "WoWGameObjectType(Wrobot)" you'll notice it's different. I guess you need to read with wrobot additional offset to get your information i think it can be:

.Data0, .Data1 or .Data8 from WoWGameObject.

So if you looking where it gets used you'll find WoWGameObject.LockEntry which looks very promising:

switch (this.GOType)
{
	case WoWGameObjectType.Door:
	case WoWGameObjectType.Button:
	return this.Data1;

But i'm not sure(couldn't test it now) so you can try to compare some values with the door while open/closed. If it's still returning the not desired value you can try to return the other data what i mentioned above.

I hope that helps a bit.

Good Luck

tried those values, all of them stay at 0 , open or closed. the only one that actually changes is IsMDXCollidable, but most of the time it will stay true even after you cant collide with the barrier.

var door = ObjectManager.GetObjectWoWGameObject().FirstOrDefault(o => o.GOType == WoWGameObjectType.Door && o.GetDistance < 7 && o.CanOpen);
			if (door != null && door.IsValid)
			{
				Questing.Gather(door.Position, door.Entry);
			}

you welcome

canopen always returns false, and im not trying to do anything with the door, just trying to figure something that changes when its open so i can move forward.

is canopen == false then this mean u can't interact with gameobject. 

you need to check can you pass?

if TraceLine.TraceLineGo(PointBeyondGate)
  //NOPE. LINE COLLIDED SOMETHING
else
 //YAY! Path is clear