Post your most scariest moments while botting.

creativextent

Mine usually consist of this

[Navigator] 18:46 - Path Count: 2
[Normal] 18:46 - Repair items
[Normal] 18:46 - Sell items
[Normal] 18:46 - Player Teleported

And i come home and i am like >.< ut oh and stop breathing while i log in lol.

Post your moments.

• 2 weeks later...

My scariest moment was when I first turned on the bot.  I didn't know what I was in for or what to expect.  It all looked really confusing to me at first.  I read many guides about how to lay low but at the end of the day I always feel like Blizzard just has a machine that detects bots.

lol i assure you that is not the case.  I dont really have a scarriest moment, I guess when one of my current guild officers figured out what I was doing...  but they ended up buying the bot after exploring it a bit further.

• 1 year later...

Not related to this bot, but when i was playing FF11 man i keep running though walls and speed hacking whilst not using security mesures i was so scared later down the tracking thinking WTF was thinking! then i realised that everyone botted on that game so i started to fly thought the sky and speed hack everywere. the points is i had so much addrenaline the first time i used it same with this bot.

be smart only use the bot in the hours that you play iv logged on from 8 in the morning till 12-3 in the morning so blizz --------- if they think there are gonna ------------ when it comes pinging irregular hours.

Player Teleported. That one got me.

It was the first time I did it over night. Normally did it for a hour or two then I would stop. Wake up run to PC to see and I get this message.

Player Teleported

Or I set up the bot to farm with some new profile that seems to be runing fine till I leave and come back I have been dead for a while I got red gear and just as I go to turn off the bot.

Player Teleported

They are the two that has made me crap my self. Neither time I was banned. It was someone logging in or just coming out of a BG or something.

But enough to make you crap it!!

when i got home checked my bot and noticed it logged out tried logging back in pass word changed rechanged the password gain control of account back logged in many alt accounts with names such as wwert, qweqew, weqqerr ,qwqr etc... and a total loss of 145k gold