The return!

Jechtshot

Hi guys, it's been a while!

So I reactivated my dear old main account, and ofcourse I noticed that ALL my money is gone, which is hilarious because most of it I didn't get from botting. I also noticed that they cleaned out all the money from my various guild banks tied to my bots, all the mats and items are still there though.

I haven't been active here nor in WoW since my ban so I'm basically wondering if anything has changed. I'm assuming one more strike on my account would lead to a perma-ban and I certainly don't want that. What kind of risk do I put myself into if I would go for a single suicide bot and indirectly transfer my earnings to my main account? (Through a guildbank or AH). I really don't wanna get permabanned, and if there's anyone who experienced getting banned without actually botting on your main account, please let me know. 

I'm sure this has been discussed before, and I'm sorry if I'm inadvertedly beating a dead horse. 

Kind regards

Jecht,

If you're careful and cautious, there is still a chance to get caught and banned.

However, it's very unlikely if you follow the right steps and protect yourself via guild bank transfers.

I know everyone talks about AH transfers, but I received a Blizz e-mail specifically for buying/selling gold via items on the AH.

They do notice and they do keep tabs.  Especially the longer the item sits...

Again, there's no such thing as a 'foolproof' method, but you can be as safe as possible and reduce your risk as much as possible.

If all else fails, create a second account on the same b.net as your main account and transfer the gold/items to that account, then to you via gbank, etc.