Fighting problem [Drood]

Raphy

Hello,

I have a problem that I don't understand at all...

I use the profile by default at the Valkyrion's . Sometimes, I got aggro by 2-3 mobs. That's not a problem because my toon is a druid.

I've made my own fighting class and when my health is less than 40%, I cast a Rejuvenation on me and cast back the Cat Form.

But sometimes, my toon is stuck in the normal form after the Rejuvenation and hit only mellee and use only Rejuvenation when the health is low...

The other issue is with the Skull Bash, You will see it in the logs : It casts the spell and then wait the CD without using the other spells (but stays in Cat form) and cast it again and again;..

That's kinda not "normal" player action :P

Profile path : [...]\WRobot\Profiles\Grinder\Alliance\70-80\77-82 Storm Peaks - Valkyrion.xml

Attached :

• The log file 14 juil. 2013 12H59.log.html : I stopped at the end because it will only cast Rejuvenation still the mobs are not killed.
  • The fighting class Drood.xml : I made it by myself, maybe the issue is from it.

Thanks for helping :)

P.S : By the way, I'm french and if you feel better to answer me in French, It's not a problem ;)

Salut,

J’ai regardé tout à l’heure je ne vois pas d’erreurs (je ne peux pas tester je n’ai pas de druide haut level).

J’ai regardé cette FC : la seul différence c’est qu’il a activé l’option buff (pour cat form).

Tu peux essayer la FC que je tes mis plus haut et me dire si tu as les même problèmes avec (voir si ca viens de WRobot ou de ta FC).

Peux-tu également activer le mode debug (dans les configs du sort) des sorts qui fonctionne mal et partager de nouveau ton fichier log.