playing with wRobot

Pasterke

Hi guys,

I have my banned account back and for the moment I don't have any computer with windows installed. I play on my iMac or under Linux. wRobot works only under windows.

I made an account with a battle-chest and botted a while on that account. I had a new working restoration routine that worked very fine until lvl 90. After an HD crash I didn't replace the windows HD because I realy don't need it, I only used windows to play

WoW. And playing WoW in a virtual guest don't work well.

Maybe I will install windows again, but that's not an priority for the moment. I can play WoW manualy and thats enough. Further I wait for the next ban wave, don't want to loose my new account. If wrobot is'n affected, maybe I will play again with it. I only

botted on that battle chest account and only did dungeons, no materials farming and afk botting. See if this one survive an ban wave.

So, don't ask me to update fight routines for the moment. Just waiting for now. I only play the druid class and I had working routines for every spec.

Hope to survive the ban wave (think it's coming soon) and maybe I will back again then.

My main program language is C++ and I have alot of work as freelancer, that's why I dont need Windows.