Hi,

before buying this bot I needed to give it a go first.

My problem: No matter what fightclass im using it either just auto attacks or only uses 1 spell (warlock-> shadowbolt spam), (rogue, stealth, no opener, sinister strike or hemo spam)

And yes im using Fightclasses for 2.4.3 . Also, the default fightclasses for each Class should atleast do something else than simply pressing one button all the time.

Or are all the "good" fightclasses paid only?

Thanks in advance

4 minutes ago, Treb said:

You can make your own fight classes pretty easily with the fight class creator that comes with the bot.

Is there a proper guide for this? Asking for tbc especially

Just now, Dethe said:

Is there a proper guide for this? Asking for tbc especially

You play around with it yourself before buying it, I think it comes with the trial.

Okay, now I think I made a decent fightclass, my only question would be how I could make my Fightclass apply poisens to my weapons. I added the SpellID of the Poisen as a buff and it should only apply if buff X isnt active, but can I make it apply to my weapon? (It tries to rightclick the poisen in my bag but doesnt do anything with it).

Thanks in advance :9

4 hours ago, Dethe said:

Hi,

before buying this bot I needed to give it a go first.

My problem: No matter what fightclass im using it either just auto attacks or only uses 1 spell (warlock-> shadowbolt spam), (rogue, stealth, no opener, sinister strike or hemo spam)

And yes im using Fightclasses for 2.4.3 . Also, the default fightclasses for each Class should atleast do something else than simply pressing one button all the time.

Or are all the "good" fightclasses paid only?

Thanks in advance

I cant give you exact info but from my understanding is that you have to actually create your fight class. Creating a fightclass is a little easy to be honest :) You should make your own, pay someone. I personally made my own and I am happy with it.