[Request] Plugin to get on 2 person mount

I thought I posted this before but I was unable to find it

I was wondering if it would be possible to make a plugin, that when the leader of the party mounts on specific mounts (Sandstone Drake, Obsidian Nightwing, motorcycles, etc) that the follower would then go to the leader and get on too. 

In theory it sounds easy. Just detect when leader is on specific mount or mounts, go to leader, interact with leader to get on and that's it. Might even be easier with Click-to-Move on as that usually makes me run to who or whatever I click on.

Since they are so close, don't need to worry about follower distance. And since the leader never gets far away when mounted, the follower doesn't try to mount themselves. 

• 1 month later...

Still working on this - The issue I'm having - I don't actually have an account/multiple accounts on the same server that has any of the dual person mounts. I have an idea on how I want to implement this (already have some code written up), but first am trying to find a private server that offers dual mounts. Do you know of any?

Edited by Avvi

I do not, I don't really play on private servers.

It came out on or before Pandaria so I would assume anything 5.0 or higher would have capability of having them. If they don't that really surprises me. I use them all the time with real friends in game.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Sturm said:

any wotlk server have bikes / mammoths you can use to test.

Any specifics? The only ones I could find did not work - They didn't have the scripting for Dual Mounts.