3 hours ago, demoralized said:

I play on Elyisum me too I try find 1 - 60 Horde or Alliance Profil but cant find it any one can help me plz 

https://wrobot.eu/files/category/161-wrobot-for-wow-vanilla/

Edit: I strongly urge you to stay away from the Ryze 1-60 Quester. Its a scam. Read the comments/reviews on profiles/classes before you purchase. Nearly all of them dont function like they claim in the descriptions.

Zickefoose thanks for the info I saw that already and read the comments I will not be buying any scripts from here I tend to make my own when I bot. The issue here is I am not familiar with this bot. Once I am and learn it I will be making my own

52 minutes ago, Zickefoose said:

https://wrobot.eu/files/category/161-wrobot-for-wow-vanilla/

Edit: I strongly urge you to stay away from the Ryze 1-60 Quester. Its a scam. Read the comments/reviews on profiles/classes before you purchase. Nearly all of them dont function like they claim in the descriptions.

Yeah but nothing is good there I probably buy this bot for nothing I dont want to buy other stuff like profil too 

Yeah I'm having issues with simple things like fishing. My guy just keeps casting fish.. 

So far I am not impressed with Wrobot. The problem is the support IMO if someone pays money for a product there needs to be some kind of support. I've looked all over the forums in hopes of finding a fix to the issue but nothing.

So I guess I'll sit here with a product I paid for that I cannot use.

If your keep recasting it sounds like a ping/ms setting.

Click General Settings

Click Enter advanced settings... ( In the bottom right corner )

Click the top right tab named " Other options "

Change latency around. I believe default is 150-500 or something like that. Try increasing it. to like 500-700 and see how it casts, keep making adjustments until you hit the sweet spot. You might even need to lower the latency rather than raise it. But, this should be the first step to any issue like this. Each product and certain classes will need different latency settings to function correctly. This is only something you can figure out via trial and error on your connection. It seems to recast because it does not register that the initial cast was successful, it will just keep doing this because its not picking up that it was casted in time.

Oh and one more thing, in the "Product Settings" after selecting Fishbot, make sure you change the " Wait time for loot ". I have mine set for 1500.

EDIT: Nearly EVERY profile I run I need to us a ping of 1 - 1 to get it to function correctly ( Or atleast as correct as I can get it ). Particularly the healbot I made via fightclass editor ) I have not fished in awhile, so ill have to test again if I use 1 - 1 for fishing as well.