be able to create the path of going back to town (associated with mailbox vendor function)

zjxlsmr

What i am talking about is the path that we going back to town from where we are farming.

1. when we have a mailbox added to grinder profile, does it work across the other zone? (farming in Durotar but mailbox is in Northern Barrens)

if yes, how about zones that has high mountains between them, or other obstacles.(assume i can fly and it is a   flyable zone)

2. I also notice that when i am on my way back to farm place, the bot always try to run instead of flying, 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqBQGyxea68&feature=youtu.be

3. I stuck at visiting a vendor, he is indoor and i keep trying to go through the roof...........this is why i talking about making custom go-back-to-town path.(more accurately to vendor and mailbox, not just a coordinate)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9b-2C079vA&feature=youtu.be

4. Make the grinder works like gather, make it more likely want to fly from node to node.

Hey,

Thanks for this good report.

I'll test all and fix/give solution in this thread.

i have added this NPC to blacklist (in General Setting-Other Option). and still bot trying to get him even when i have repair and vendor function UNTICKED. By the way, there is no vendor or repair npc added into my grinder profile.

1. i think as long as there is mailbox in my grinder profile, the bot will try to go the CLOSEST vendor first, and then go to mailbox!

2. bot is very bad solving the vertical path like what i stucked on roof trying to going down. (but bot always solve horizontal problem like walls or pillar.)

3. what exactly does the Npc/Mailbox Search Radius in "General Setting-Other Option" do?

i assume that you have all the vendors mailboxs's locations built-in to this bot and it just searches the nearest one.(Because i have a further one added into my grinder profile, but the bot ALWAYS choose the one i showed in video which is the closest one)

you always reply so quick with great manners ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, With version 1.1.0 normally problem is fixed, I wait reviews.

now. bot use fly mount but via ground path......what i mean by that is bot still not trying the shot cut thru air but just fly above ground via ground path...but still it is perfect now!

If you want use flying mount (like in gather bot) you need to use flying path in your profile and put "Can fly to" at your npc/mailbox, else, WRobot using flying mount but make path to the town or to the profile zone.