Official Fight Class

Hey! Are there any official/good working 2.4.3 rogue fight classes out there? I can't seem to find any. Anyway, why does not the WRobot team put some time/money into developing basic official fight classes for every expansion? I think that would help a lot of people out. :) Just a thought.  I'd appreciate if someone would share a fight class with me though, want to level a Orc Rogue :)

56 minutes ago, teegasus said:

Hey! Are there any official/good working 2.4.3 rogue fight classes out there? I can't seem to find any. Anyway, why does not the WRobot team put some time/money into developing basic official fight classes for every expansion? I think that would help a lot of people out. :) Just a thought.  I'd appreciate if someone would share a fight class with me though, want to level a Orc Rogue :)

You have to make your own or pay someone! I dont have any, but i will be making one soonish.

9 minutes ago, lonellywolf said:

You have to make your own or pay someone! I dont have any, but i will be making one soonish.

I'd pay for one, if I could find one. :)

This one is free and pretty ok..  

Now theres two other thats paied and will enable u to go backstab spec or combat spec, they also use kicks and evasion/sprint and poisons in a human way ..