Party Movement for Dungeon Bosses

Grimfell

Hi Guys,

I am trying to solo dungeons w/ 5 accounts (4 bots 1 player). Everything works REALLY well believe it or not  the only issue I am having is when bosses lay down AoE or there is some Debuff hat requires me to spread out from.

I have a few questions...

1. Anyone else botting dungeons w/ 5 accounts on private servers and are able to clear them all? If so how did you handle aoe on the floor...

2. Is there any way to make it so the party bots follows a target during combat? This will allow me to solo most tbc dungeons like sethekk halls and running behind a pillar.

If I could make some party chat command to accomplish this that would be great aswell =). Like COMEHERE and all bots stack directly ontop of the party leader... etc... Or AWAY and all the bots move exactly 20 yards away from the current target... etc...

Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

you can do everything with wrobot, check for chat with new thread/plugin or new thread/quester: avoid aoe, formation change, stop fighting or focus one target. all what you need is a tons of C# knowledge and wrobot expirience