Hook Error - Every Time

ncsupanda

Hi - currently getting hooking errors as soon as the bot starts. Changed graphics but havent seen this before todays update. Any help is appreciated. Attached are logs.

Note: The bot tries to work after the game is closed - it's like it freezes immediately after launch.

29 Aug 2017 14H22.log.html

29 Aug 2017 14H15.log.html

29 Aug 2017 14H13.log.html

29 Aug 2017 14H11.log.html

Same here, getting same result. Freezes once its launched... then I have to CTRL, ALT, DELETE to find the program and close it then receive  the mentioned error. Assuming this just has to do with the update.

What do you mean update windows? Because it is windows 7?

I usually run 6 bots with no issues, not sure why my windows version would cause the problem (unless there was an update just today).

1. WoW Open, Firewall/Antivirus disabled.
2. 32Bit WoW Window, 64 Bit OS.
3. Bot goes directly into "Error during hook test." Clicking "OK" opens the bot,which then immediately freezes. Note that the name of the character being used does NOT show up correctly - its appended with random characters, usually periods.
4. Close WoW. Bot immediately responds saying the game should be windowed (it is) and that the wow key bindings should be reset (they are).  The bot then stays open and can be used but obviously does nothing. Log repeats !Memory.IsProcessOpen.

HwQudoc.png

TmzFR6m.png

• 4 months later...