Back with another question for you guys, thanks for all the help so far!

I just purchased my flying mount, and I'm trying to mine fel iron ore in hellfire, and I just finished setting up the route I want to fly, but my bot just flies the route and doesn't stop to mine any nodes. What am I doing wrong?

3 hours ago, Stiletto said:

Back with another question for you guys, thanks for all the help so far!

I just purchased my flying mount, and I'm trying to mine fel iron ore in hellfire, and I just finished setting up the route I want to fly, but my bot just flies the route and doesn't stop to mine any nodes. What am I doing wrong?

From general settings, did you enable (Harvest Minerals) ? also, the search enemy nearby set to 3 by default I assume. Sometimes, you might wanna put it like 5-6 if your toon can handle it.

cool man so that worked, except now I've got a new conundrum - my bot mounts back onto the bird after each mining attempt, even if the node isn't depleted. Not a huge deal, but is there any way to correct that?

6 minutes ago, Stiletto said:

cool man so that worked, except now I've got a new conundrum - my bot mounts back onto the bird after each mining attempt, even if the node isn't depleted. Not a huge deal, but is there any way to correct that?

Try to change your min | Max Latency. General settings > Advanced Settings > Others

Say your real in-game latency is 150, then Set it like 300-800 This may fix a little bit of your issue.

I gave that a try and it didn't do anything, fwiw I was mining in vanilla areas and this didn't happen on my ground mount, it seems to be unique to my flying mount only. Thanks again for your help!