Blacklist Area or Npc is not working in "Other option" in "General setting"

zjxlsmr

it suppose to have the function that can block out certain npc or area OVERRIDE all the setting in my grinding profile.( at least it seems to suppose to be like that)

because some area need to be blocked. my archaeology seems stuck at certain place and cant get out, that is why i want to ban that place.

:RIcqBnB.png

however after i added area or npc's ID. the bot still trying to access that area or npc.

it happens:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9b-2C079vA (this is my video posted earlier this month)

if this could be solved i can farm cata green with continues sleeping xDDD 

Hello,

Blacklist: The blacklist skipping node in zone or wrobot don't starting fight with mob blacklisted (or in zone) only (wrobot walk in blacklisted zones). You can disable digsite zone in archeo product settings if you have problem with site.

Vendor: Edit the position of npc and put position outdoor (Wrobot go to indicated position, dismount, search pnj, and walking to pnj) (for edit npc go to General settings > tab Others > Dev tools > Npc DB, to get outdoor position go outdoor with you character, in dev tool click on Me/Target position (don't forget to remove npc on your profile)).