Auctionbot

humbah

Just wasted money on this service now! 

Thought the bot at least could cancel, undercut others and resale your own stuff with some kind of time limit in between.

Dissapointed as hell!

If you want my real money you should fix this.

At least front better with what your auction house bot can do because its pretty basic in my opinion and the features it has, that can any "allowed" ingame addon more or less do at minimum effort of the player.

Cheers

1 hour ago, humbah said:

Just wasted money on this service now! 

Thought the bot at least could cancel, undercut others and resale your own stuff with some kind of time limit in between.

Dissapointed as hell!

If you want my real money you should fix this.

At least front better with what your auction house bot can do because its pretty basic in my opinion and the features it has, that can any "allowed" ingame addon more or less do at minimum effort of the player.

Cheers

https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/7052-the-wrobot-rant-long/ point number #9, you're welcome.

I guess I am not sure what you expected it to when you bought the product, its not like it's listed as being able to rule the AH or anything.  I just see it saying that it can buy or sell items at the price you want.  Can it do that?

Well

57 minutes ago, Kalos72 said:

I guess I am not sure what you expected it to when you bought the product, its not like it's listed as being able to rule the AH or anything.  I just see it saying that it can buy or sell items at the price you want.  Can it do that?

Well to have a bot to search for some items and buy it its just stupid, that i can do with auctioneer ingame and it does it much better.

Just saying the function is a lack luster.

But if you all are satisfied then that has to stand for you.

Oh I hear you, its not an amazing feature.  But it does as advertised I believe.  I have asked to add some functionality like using TSM to manage pricing and the like and just go back and forth to the mailbox posting my items at my TSM set pricing.  Sniper. undercut and all that are not something I do so I am not sure hoe hard that is but I imagine if we could get the bot to utilize the TSM addon, that would be awesome.

I am not going to lie, sitting and the mailbox for 2hrs and running back and forth to the AH is a pain in my ass and I would pay just to avoid that.

Hopefully  the AH Bot wasn't the main reason you bought the product cause the rest of it is pretty amazing IMHO.

His point is the "Auction House" feature, is completely useless, everyone can do that with 2 clicks + auctioneer/auctionator, we dont need to pay 20 euros to do that. The problem maybe he just got "baited", idk if intentionally (its not my business) by the "AH" feature included in the bot, so he bought it. As already said in the linked topic where I "whine" about the overall product, there is no point in creating a bot that fights in battleground, gathers nodes and mines node, does dungeons automatically, grinds mob, but at the same time has the lamest attempt to be an AH bot, you just don't do it. Remove that shit or make it useful (=snipe, undercut, repost, cancel). And don't tell me "omg in this way the game will be ruined", because first the game is already ruined by many factors, including other type of bots more powerful, second, basically this product (as every kind of BOT obviously) is violating every ToS possible, and ruining the game for legit players, so if you (creators) did 30, do 31 aswell, and make a decent AH bot. Or just dont put such lame and useless features.

And my point is that I hope you didnt spend 3.99 a month for one of a dozen other features and get pissed off it doesnt work how you want it to work.  It does what's advertised, thats it.

2 hours ago, scripterx said:

His point is the "Auction House" feature, is completely useless, everyone can do that with 2 clicks + auctioneer/auctionator, we dont need to pay 20 euros to do that. The problem maybe he just got "baited", idk if intentionally (its not my business) by the "AH" feature included in the bot, so he bought it. As already said in the linked topic where I "whine" about the overall product, there is no point in creating a bot that fights in battleground, gathers nodes and mines node, does dungeons automatically, grinds mob, but at the same time has the lamest attempt to be an AH bot, you just don't do it. Remove that shit or make it useful (=snipe, undercut, repost, cancel). And don't tell me "omg in this way the game will be ruined", because first the game is already ruined by many factors, including other type of bots more powerful, second, basically this product (as every kind of BOT obviously) is violating every ToS possible, and ruining the game for legit players, so if you (creators) did 30, do 31 aswell, and make a decent AH bot. Or just dont put such lame and useless features.

Or you could just go and use HB and be banned even quicker.

35 minutes ago, Kalos72 said:

And my point is that I hope you didnt spend 3.99 a month for one of a dozen other features and get pissed off it doesnt work how you want it to work.  It does what's advertised, thats it.

Yes but a standard user who see the UI of the bot on this main page, which has grinder, battleground, gather, dungeon, and he sees also AH, he expects something more from this. I agree that its not written anywhere (at least not with giant font on the mainpage) that this AH is NOT a sniperbot, but it's like you see a car with every possible technology built-in, you read also "listen to you favourite music" and once bought it you discover it can read only 90's audio cassettes.

22 minutes ago, phem0r said:

Or you could just go and use HB and be banned even quicker.

Or i can simply use a fucking free click recorder + wow AH addons (which are completely legal) and dominate AH all day long.

In my mind, thats an assumption a player would need to make.  Would someone really see the AuctionBot in the options list and start dreaming of the days he runs the AH on his server?  Or maybe more like, I wonder what the hell that thing does and read the description...

Auction bot

You tell the Auction Bot what you want to sell or buy in a set price range.

9 minutes ago, scripterx said:

Or i can simply use a fucking free click recorder + wow AH addons (which are completely legal) and dominate AH all day long.

Go and fucking do that then, all you've done the past 2 days is bitch about the product. Don't like it? Don't fucking use it, go elsewhere, it's not that hard.

4 hours ago, phem0r said:

Go and fucking do that then, all you've done the past 2 days is bitch about the product. Don't like it? Don't fucking use it, go elsewhere, it's not that hard.

What you want a perfect world where everyone is happy and there are rainbows all over the place? Some users are not satisfied, and they have the freedom to speak, and if I'm still here it's because I hope this product get some update, because I see the potential, but sadly I don't see the results. I want to contribute to make the product better, I was working on many profiles but couldnt finish it because I felt it was not worthing. People keep posting problems and there is like zero support or explanation from the staff. Even the topic I opened had 10 points (for sure I could make more), and guess what about them?
1) Ignored
2) Ignored
3) Ignored
4) Ignored
5) Half-Ignored
6) Premade reply such as "its your fight class". Its not. Like the thing that prioritizes the mount/follow on battlegrounds rather than Buffing before (there is also a separate topic about this that confirms that is NOT a fight class issue)
7) Half-Ignored
8) Ignored
9) Ignored
10) Ignored

Since I paid for this product I think I need some explanations, not getting ignored every aspect I mentioned..not to mention the toxic community like you that ask me to get the fuck out because I'm "whining". Do you really think I like writing tons of lines on forum for the pure feeling of "whining"? I'm trying to be constructive, believe it or not, I may sound cocky or frustrated, but it's the truth, I want some improvements on this product. I pointed out what needs to be fixed to be a decent bot (not perfect because I don't think thats possible) because at the current state, at least the private server edition, it's kinda awkward.

These are just my words, but take a look at the bug reports and overall topics, maybe you will see that mostly everyone has some kind of problems, well I listed my personal problems I expereienced (even posted few bug reports), so If you (staff) wanna fix that, or at leat try to, it woul be great and for sure I will come back and raccomend this product to other people, but until then, I costantly feel a lack of communication between users and staff

EDIT: Just a RANDOM topic i scrolled down on first page, I experienced the same problem recently, so I clicked it out of curiousity. After 2 years not even a single improvment. https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/2581-slow-buy-outs/

17 hours ago, scripterx said:

This is exactly what i mean.

15 hours ago, phem0r said:

What are you? 12 years old

Im leaving here some constructive critic and hopefully the creator of the program will take this to himself and in this way he could develop the software more and have more satisfied customers and this will result in that he earns more money, because there are really no good ah-bots out there and this "ah function" is pure crap imo.

Yes i bought it only for ah function :) Well it was written somewhere so that i have to blame myself for not doing proper reasearch before spending my euros.

auction bot buy items you need on price below that you set, and sell items on price that you set.

what do you need from auctionbot? analyze market? overall amount and auctions counts? average price? trends? buy everything - price start growing! sell everything - price start falling? overbid, cancel, repost ?

IQ is world constant, population is growing.

2 hours ago, humbah said:

This is exactly what i mean.

What are you? 12 years old

Im leaving here some constructive critic and hopefully the creator of the program will take this to himself and in this way he could develop the software more and have more satisfied customers and this will result in that he earns more money, because there are really no good ah-bots out there and this "ah function" is pure crap imo.

Yes i bought it only for ah function :) Well it was written somewhere so that i have to blame myself for not doing proper reasearch before spending my euros.

I wasn't even talking to you. Considering i quoted who i was talking to you, you'd think that would make that pretty obvious. Anyway - The other person has been talking shit all over the forum non stop the last week, it's getting old.

Humbah - These comments aren't directed towards you, although some might apply.  I know buying something and then not getting what you expected is disappointing/annoying, but the AH piece is not the primary function really.  its something very minor that can be accomplished, it does what is says it does no more.  Although there are some members that are working on adding functionality....

As for Scriptex, he has some valid points but he need to either accept the bot for what it is or leave.  Bitching about it on any post he can find is not helping.  If he has some skills, he should be working on his own fixes otherwise he, just like me, is dependant on the experts in the community for support.  Coming off as bitching and moaning will NOT get people to help...

Wrobot works very well in some areas, and not so well in others.  One of the biggest benefits most of that use it see, is that it is not trying to HB, but a small under the radar bot that keeps to the basics.  I dont want to own the AH through Wrobot because then more people will buy it, more attention from Blizzard will follow and then so will more bans.

I run this bot over 6-10 accounts and have many many profiles that work perfect.  No tree issues, no dieing issues, no running off cliff issues, nada.  

2 minutes ago, Kalos72 said:

Humbah - These comments aren't directed towards you, although some might apply.  I know buying something and then not getting what you expected is disappointing/annoying, but the AH piece is not the primary function really.  its something very minor that can be accomplished, it does what is says it does no more.  Although there are some members that are working on adding functionality....

As for Scriptex, he has some valid points but he need to either accept the bot for what it is or leave.  Bitching about it on any post he can find is not helping.  If he has some skills, he should be working on his own fixes otherwise he, just like me, is dependant on the experts in the community for support.  Coming off as bitching and moaning will NOT get people to help...

Wrobot works very well in some areas, and not so well in others.  One of the biggest benefits most of that use it see, is that it is not trying to HB, but a small under the radar bot that keeps to the basics.  I dont want to own the AH through Wrobot because then more people will buy it, more attention from Blizzard will follow and then so will more bans.

I run this bot over 6-10 accounts and have many many profiles that work perfect.  No tree issues, no dieing issues, no running off cliff issues, nada.  

Indeed, but as already said I see some potential in this product and at least for the private server edition it's a shame to see it so buggy, idk about the retail one so I can't talk. I could leave yes and stop moaning, but if you read between the lines you can see I'm pointing out the problems of the product, asking for a solution, something... and most important asking some more support from the crew. I don't have enough programming knowledge to provide major fixes, but I was working on fight classes and profiles to share here in a future, for example a All-In-One fight class for priest working perfectly for leveling from level 1-80 to do battlegrounds and dungeons at max level, no matter if shadow, or discipline, or even holy.. it is almost finished. So I put my best in this product to be honest even if I may sound a dick from the posts.

About the Auction House, it's a very basic feature that works yes, but try to use it against real AH botters, you don't have a chance, I mean if you want to randomly sell some items without caring about being undercutted every 10 seconds go for it, but its something that you can do with every basic AH addon. It doesn't faster so much the process to be honest, and in almost every server I played there is always someone playing AH 24/7 with addons/click recorders/bots, so I won't rely on that feature to gain money, it's like adding a feature to buy reagents from a vendor, you just go to the vendor and buy them manually, it doesn't take so much time and you don't need a bot to do that..IMHO.

I tried to sell something with the ah function and didnt earn anything, the result was pretty much like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HKUDmofTh4