Holy Paladin Fight Class (Party Mode) Vanilla

I was looking around for something like this and I found an old file that Droidz had posted for a quick holypaladin test fight class. I'm having difficulties getting that profile to heal a target that isn't the one listed in the settings. Is there a way I can quickly fix this myself or perhaps I can commission someone that has a better understanding to help create a fight class for this purpose? I'm mainly looking to have a heal bot for 5 man instances while leveling doesn't need to be overly complicated. Thanks in advance!

I got the profile to work using an older thread that had relevant information. However Party option for a healer is very sporadic in an instance. The bot will sometimes run out and during the fight it seems very hit or miss if it'll heal or not. Any advice?

Hey,

I am currently working on fightclass for priest for party mode. Everything seems to work ok'ish, the only thing I can't get to work is when the priest takes damage and should heal himself. I simply can't get this to work.

Do your paladin heal himself in party mode? If so, could you share what you did?

Regards

• 1 year later...