Blocked from your website & bot not working...

Gaimz

Hi is anyone at MMOROBOT able to tell me why I am currently unable to view the website and use the bot from my pc? when ever I try to access the website it says website is offline and might be down for maintenence, I try running the bot and it force closes on me. this has only happened since this morning I had an issue with it last night but I just did a reset on my modem, I have 2x 1 month subs so im currently running 2 bots at the same time and nothing is working, I cant access the site from my computer but I am able to do it with a seperate computer in the same house but on a different internet connection (2 different internet connections in my house)

I am also unable to access the website from my mobile phone and tablet using the same connection as my pc, so im guessing maybe a IP block on your end? any help would be good as I would like to get back to botting lol

Hi Droidz the error message I am getting when trying to access your website from my pc is "error 522 Ray ID: b368463f8fd04c2 connection timed out"

there is also a picture saying "you browser working >>> cloudflare working >>> wrobot.eu host error

and this is a copy of my last log

[Debug] 18:49:57 - Log file created: 25 Sep 2013 18H49.log.html
[Debug] 18:49:57 - WRobot Version: 1.0.12 for wow: 5.4.0_17371
[Debug] 18:49:57 - Offical website: http://wrobot.eu/
[Debug] 18:49:57 - Operating System Details: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7600.0
[Debug] 18:49:57 - Lang: English (Australia)
[Debug] 18:50:01 - Kill wow 64 process.
[Debug] 18:50:11 - D3D11 used
[Error] 18:51:10 - dfsg gfds gfds#2: The remote server returned an error: (522) Origin Connection Time-out.

[Error] 18:51:23 - System.Char[]

still not working, when I reset my modem last night I remember getting error msg saying I was possible use of cracked version, but I bought 2 licence keys so I ignored it, is it possible that my modem reset changed my ip address last which prompted the error msg?