Anyone making money using bots?

Dresden

Hello everyone, I am wondering if anyone is still making some cash by botting? I did a lot of botting in the past using Glider and made a good sum of cash from it. I know it's not what it used to be but would I be able to earn around $50/day by running around 5 accounts?

Would I need more accounts to accomplish this or is it just not worth it anymore? I have a few accounts, also electricity is free. The only problem is finding the buyers that pay a fair amount.

You would need a lot more bots. You would need to farm different things on the same realm so you don't over saturate the AH. Then you would need to find buyers like you said. Look at the wow token price and how much gold you get with it. Use that to give you a rough idea of what you need to do and don't expect nearly the same amount. Wow Tokens basically killed gold selling.

Thanks for the info Zan. Do you have any suggestions on where I could sell the gold I earn? In the past I would use Chinese gold farming sites which actually paid a good amount of money.

15 hours ago, NotHuman said:

i have made all my sales from people in tradechat

Do you use a separate account to find these people? Doesn't your account get banned for trying to sell gold in the trade chat?

15 hours ago, snappz said:

If you PM I can give you names to sell. All offer 5-6$ 100k Latest Expansion accounts makes around 100-200k a day.. Do the math to figure out how much you want.

I sent you a PM. That would be great. Are these private buyers or a gold site?

Thanks for the replies guys.

The best option is private buyers. I have a separate raiding guild and few guildies that buy from me for a fair price. Simply because they don't want to have to deal with the tokens and the friendship thing helps too.