Line of sight problem

Mann

The bot works. Though, I have an issue on RDPS characters. Sometimes the bot tries to attack a mob behind a fence which results in line of sight errors. The bot keeps spamming the spells over and over and does not skip the mob. This happens on RDPS character. How do I fix this?

Hello Mann, try adding the following Spell Condition to your ranged abilities. Actually, it may be beneficial to check on most attack abilities.

C Sharp Code:

!wManager.Wow.Helpers.TraceLine.TraceLineGo(ObjectManager.Me.Position, ObjectManager.Target.Position)

On 11/22/2017 at 9:05 PM, Apexx said:

Hello Mann, try adding the following Spell Condition to your ranged abilities. Actually, it may be beneficial to check on most attack abilities.

C Sharp Code:

!wManager.Wow.Helpers.TraceLine.TraceLineGo(ObjectManager.Me.Position, ObjectManager.Target.Position)

Thanks for the reply, Apexx. Could you explain to me what to do with this code and how what it does exactly?

Is there a code that I can use that autoignores a mob when a line of sight happens for one minute for example?

You will need to add C Sharp Code to the Spell Conditions list inside the Fight Class editor, and paste the code inside the Value text block.

It returns true if there are no objects between your position and your target position.

6 hours ago, Mann said:

Is there a code that I can use that autoignores a mob when a line of sight happens for one minute for example?

I would have to look into this further; It might be possible.

CSharp_Code_Traceline.png