Relog issues

shark2013

Hey dude hope somebody can help me, i set accname passwort and the other accname in the setting and he said he tries to relog if he gets disconnect but he does not ? somebody an idea ? i am botting 3 windows on 1 pc

This mean he tried to process the login also he type battle.net email and password hits up enter and than there is nothing just the background from the Login Window, if i hit enter again he says i should enter accountname but theres no field to select one or to type anything

I just got accounts with more than 1 , i checked the box type everything the right way , and i dont say that the relogger function itself is the problem. He does type accname pw hits up enter and than just the naked background of the logins screen without buttons apears and thats it 

problem with it is that it sometimes tries to relog but i find my wow screen just picture without username / password to write , i think there should be like 5 tries to relog and random generated not o relog same second like 5 second later to be as human ( and if dont relog first after 2 min than 10 , than 15 , 30 cause server restart , same happened to me but he did not manage to relog)