Go to Stormwind/Orgri profile

Alex1122

Hello, was trying to create simple gatherer profile to run from human starting location to Stormwind, same with troll-Orgrimmar. Managed to create something, but i didn't understand how to make char use flight master, also often he didn't stops and continues to run even in the city last checkpoint. Any help?=( Maybe this kind of profiles are already created, bc of being basic and simple?

Hello, why gatherer? Using quester and just setting up a route (follow path) seems more reasonable. Activate "Current quest complete at last position" makes sure the bot just stops when reaching the end. You can execute your custome code there pretty easy too. To force bot on using taxi:

Tried to execute recorded path(human start location - stormwind bank) via quester, but bot doesn't even seem to start running=( Not sure what to setup in other tools. 

Maybe there is readied similar product for both horde and ally in store? I would pay for it=)

Omg, thank you, works great even without flightmaster. One small question - how to make settings(fight class, quester, q profile) to be saved and ready after each bot relaunch? On one of my pc it saves, on the other it selects automaton.

I suspect it resets to default each time it's a new char, but i am not sure.

6 hours ago, Alex1122 said:

I suspect it resets to default each time it's a new char, but i am not sure.

Exactly this. Settings are saved for each character individually in the settings folder. But it should be possible to just copy an existing save and change the characters name / server name to the default one, wRobot creates for a new character.