Clients go black after disconnect when relogging

Hey,

After my clients get a dc they log into the account and after the bot presses "enter world" the client displays go totally black like this:

https://gyazo.com/57a8bfc185dbc5bcb97eb4fcaee4f76c

When I change the desktop resolution to something else then revert it fixes it instantly. I run my clients with 800x600 resolution and I run them using d3d9 and that didnt help. This was never a problem before. My native resolution 2560x1440.

Any ideas?

Hey Cadbury.

Do you by any chance use the Map Feature? This happens randomly for me too and I am too using 800x600 on 1440p.
When this happens I normally just close the window and let it relog newly (and deactivate the Map feature.)

On 2/3/2018 at 11:19 AM, nudl said:

Hey Cadbury.

Do you by any chance use the Map Feature? This happens randomly for me too and I am too using 800x600 on 1440p.
When this happens I normally just close the window and let it relog newly (and deactivate the Map feature.)

On 2/3/2018 at 11:19 AM, nudl said:

Hey Cadbury.

Ok I disabled all the map features, let's see if it helps.

EDIT: Still going black :/