Favorite way to bot for leveling

2wheels

I been using the grinder for leveling.  I think BG botting is probably faster but I feel like blizzard is really cracking down on the BG botters and everyone is around to report you.  Is there a quest profile? 

Questing bot somewhat exists in the custom profiler, please remember this bot is extremely new and still in a beta release, bugs are found all the time, and new features are still being introduced. Custom profiles are to be written in c# for right now and require developer knowledge. The product was intorduced for other devs to mess around with as a request. This will be further expanded in the future. I also find no problems grinding mobs to level. Usually get about 5levels out of a profile Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

twizt3dkitty, on 07 Feb 2013 - 12:50, said:

Questing bot somewhat exists in the custom profiler, please remember this bot is extremely new and still in a beta release, bugs are found all the time, and new features are still being introduced. Custom profiles are to be written in c# for right now and require developer knowledge. The product was intorduced for other devs to mess around with as a request. This will be further expanded in the future. I also find no problems grinding mobs to level. Usually get about 5levels out of a profile Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy this bot. So much so that im debating on getting another license and botting my main account as well. When I first got into this I said to myself I would never bot my main account. Right now Im running recrut a friend and just have it auto following my bot on grinder but as I have said before, I feel like it takes along time and I have to check on it a lot. Not due to the bot but because my auto follow guy gets stuck a lot. I just feel Im not getting enough out of the bot, but the good stuff a bot can do happens at 90. I initially bought it as a fast way to level, but being under level 40 with 3 days of 5-6 hours a day with triple EXP is slow for me.

Another thing, I kind of considered but after making the battle chest purchase, Im not really sure if I want to drop the money on cata and MOP and pay the 15 a month fee on another account.

Its deffinenlty a choice to be made, my secount account is strictly for farmers, when i leveled to max on my main account i transfered most alts to that other account. Just wish i knew when purchasing battlechest for starter account, if you paid the 60bucks it upgraded you straight to mop... Saved like 20bucks. I got decent deals on ebay for licenses, emailed a seller and bought cata for 15bucks, told him email me the key, throw the disks away. Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Its deffinenlty a choice to be made, my secount account is strictly for farmers, when i leveled to max on my main account i transfered most alts to that other account. Just wish i knew when purchasing battlechest for starter account, if you paid the 60bucks it upgraded you straight to mop... Saved like 20bucks. I got decent deals on ebay for licenses, emailed a seller and bought cata for 15bucks, told him email me the key, throw the disks away. Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Remember over Christmas when the chest was $5?  I should have jumped on one then.  Do you bot on your main account?

Hi,

A quester bot is envisaged (and even started) but it is long, therefore it will not leave immediately.

Currently I work on the bg bot, that it can gain level more quickly than the product grinder.

i use the grinder personally to level.

You can level faster with grinder and your own profiles.

If you do it right, you can get to 80 in a day or two and 90 in the next day :)

Please share some of those tips and tricks. I have 22 hours played on the warrior. Using the default grinder profiles, including the newest 10-16 and 16-20 made by twisted, with triple exp Im only level 41.

edit: I forgot to add he also has the helm, back and leg BOA gear.

probably just full boa, raf if available, and grinding the right mobs, ive never gone 1-80 in a day, i got to 40 in like 3 days, but i also wasnt botting 24/7, so idk, Also didnt have RaF active at the time.

full boa with raf for super fast

On 3 days played with the 1-85 BoA,s and destroying mobs in just a few second, also have RAF and Im only level 74.  I guess i really can't complain since Im not doing much of the work but by no means is that fast.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy this bot. So much so that im debating on getting another license and botting my main account as well. When I first got into this I said to myself I would never bot my main account. Right now Im running recrut a friend and just have it auto following my bot on grinder but as I have said before, I feel like it takes along time and I have to check on it a lot. Not due to the bot but because my auto follow guy gets stuck a lot. I just feel Im not getting enough out of the bot, but the good stuff a bot can do happens at 90. I initially bought it as a fast way to level, but being under level 40 with 3 days of 5-6 hours a day with triple EXP is slow for me.

Another thing, I kind of considered but after making the battle chest purchase, Im not really sure if I want to drop the money on cata and MOP and pay the 15 a month fee on another account.

Just curious as to what classes you have made? it would really help if the second bot also helped. that seems awfully slow, I just purchased two licenses, /played on hunter  and warlock combo 12 hours lvl 35, the only thing slowing me down is having to manually vendor items because the sell bot is not working for me

If your profile supports vendering, it does work, however i agree with you that it does not do it as frequently as it needs to, but it does work, ive seen it vender. I just cant figure out how it knows when to vender, because its not on full bags Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah about vendor and repair. When is the bot telling the char to sell/repair?

Is this customable?

Also, what happens if i untick all "sell colors" but put items in the force sell/mail item? Will it sell the forced items anyway?

• 1 month later...

I don't think the profiles that come with the bot have repair and sell npcs added in. You can add them yourself thats what I did.

Correct however it's the timing that I'm curious about.  When, exactly, does it decide to repair and vendor?  It would be nice to have a feature something along the lines of "Vendor when XXX bag slots left free" and "Repair when any item <20% durability" - for example.