Quester: The Deathstalker Rogue quest

Krazycdn

For some reason I am having issues with this quest, http://www.wowhead.com/quest=1886/the-deathstalkers

Quest is picked up from Mennet Carkad  in Undercity the character has to go out of undercity and go find Astor Hadren on the path to Silverpine forest.

When my character picks up the quest it picks up the quest but than stays there and keeps opening the dialog to pick up the quest instead of going to find Astor Hadren.

I tried interact with NPC tried Killandloot (since once Astor Hadren is found you interact with him and than you fight him.) 

Not sure where i am going wrong.

Any help please.

thanks

Hi there! 

Try making a follow path quest (having it end near the body) , followed by a interact with npc with a single hotspot on the body(don't forget to click the "dead" box if it's there)

That usually does it for me! 

43 minutes ago, Razzue said:

Hi there! 

Try making a follow path quest (having it end near the body) , followed by a interact with npc with a single hotspot on the body(don't forget to click the "dead" box if it's there)

That usually does it for me! 

So i am creating 2 quest ? so it would look something like this

Quest one The Deathstalker > Quest Type: Followpath, all the way close to the npc. For quest editor Ill do a pick up quest: The Deathstalker > another action would be Pulse so it walks all the way tot he npc.

Then create a 2nd Quest The Deathstalker 2 > Type: Interactwithnpc. hotspot will be only one close to the body ? But in the Quest editor how do I run The Deathsalker 2  Action is it Pulse? 

I am trying it now.

Yes. Deathstalker1 & DeathstalkerPATH is what i would use

Pickup>Deathstalker1

Pulse>DeathstalkerPATH

Pulse>Deathstalker1 

As Jensen asked as well, make sure all ID's are correct! :)

I would try to make a test of it but i only play retail :x